Default Any thoughts/reviews on Deluxe Ocean View Room at CTI

going to book in December and want to know how small these rooms are we are going to be there for 5 days, or should i just go to San Souci since the rooms are larger?

The rooms are all the same size unless you have a suite. CSS rooms are actually smaller ( the one we had was and it didn't have king size bed). Again, unless you upgrade at CSS you will not get a bigger room than those at CTI. Stick with your first choice. Have a great time.

Some rooms are larger than others. My advice is book, then if you are not happy, let the guest services know and if there is another room available, you can move. "Deluxe" has more to do with the view than the room size.
    Vicky

No, stick with CTI!!!! You will LOVE it! We always saty in a Deluxe Ocean because we liked the location. That's the only difference between the Superior, Deluxe and Premier. Now the Deluxe are located in the East and West wings. I'd be happy to send you a map of CTI or send you links to our pictures(amy.welch@hotmail.com).

The rooms at CSS are not larger, but they do have a separate living room (if you book the one bedroom ocean suite). But personally, we like the CTI rooms better.

Plus, you really won't spend much time in your room.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    going to book in December and want to know how small these rooms are we are going to be there for 5 days, or should i just go to San Souci since the rooms are larger?
    Interesting that you could possible end up changing resorts based on room size, altho you may have a special reason for a larger room. But nonetheless, I would think you'd consider other factors (ie, resort layout, activities, restaurants, etc) as well before determining which will be the one you ultimately select.

But whichever one you choose, I hope it results in a memorable vacation for you and yours.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We stay 7 nights each year in a Deluxe Ocean room. They ate terrific- plenty spacious and the view are great. Don't switch!

You'll love it! My husband and I went in 2007 and the rooms were plenty big enough. We were there for 7 nights, you'll be fine I promise! Most of the time we left the balcony doors open and it made it seem even bigger!

You won't be able to do cartwheels in it, only fall in love all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    You won't be able to do cartwheels in it, only fall in love all over again.
    I love it!
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    I love it!