Default September 3rd thru the 10th @CSA

Hey everyone!

My lovely wife (KCJen) and I are going to be arriving on the 3rd of September around noonish wondered who else might be coming in that day. We are from Kansas City (the missouri side) and have noticed quite a few people from around the midwest seem to be fans of CSA.

We are absolutely stoked and cannot wait to relax away from stress for a week.

Hope everyone is well!

K-

Me and my wife will be celebrating our 30th ann. first time for us cant wait sept4 thru 11 from Il.

Me and my wife will be celebrating our 30th ann. from the 4-11 of Sept we are from Illinois

We are arriving Sept 1 and departing the 15th coming in from Seattle via Atlanta and returning the same way. See you there! Super excited!!!!! less than 2 weeks away!

Jen & Ian

Default Jen & Ian - Congrats on your wedding!

We'll definitely be on the lookout. If your a Mariners fan we can definitely fill you in on the 'Battle for Grass Creek' between the Mariners and the KC Royals. 10 days and we'll be on our way!

My wife and I are celebrating our 18th ann. from 3-11 Sep. Look forward to meeting you. BTW, I am a Mariners fan living in San Antonio, but raised in Portland, OR.

We will be Honeymooning from the 7-13th