Default CTI in 7days!!! Please Help!

I'm so excited I can't help but try and plan out some activities. I promised my boyfriend a few days of just relaxation...but I want to scuba dive, zip-line, horseback ride, dunn's river fall definitely! Anyone with experience know if I can do any of these activities on the same day (i understand scuba diving usually takes up a whole day). I am also wondering what a catamaran cruise is, and if it's something I should make time for...oh and the glass bottom tour? Please help...I'm so excited but want to make sure I make the most of this incredible trip!

Book the resort dive as soon as you can, it can fill up. It takes about half a day. You should be finished by around 12.30 or so. Beware of over scheduling yourselves. I bet when you get there you'll be the same as most of us and do much less than you plan to. Have a great time.

We will be there in 7 days as well!! I have lot's of plans for activities too See you there!

to: JamaicanMeCrazy825--what day do you arrive? where from? maybe we can try n meet somewhere...I see that a lot of people do that...we're newbies n need to make some friends

Quote Originally Posted by andreanmickey View Post
    to: JamaicanMeCrazy825--what day do you arrive? where from? maybe we can try n meet somewhere...I see that a lot of people do that...we're newbies n need to make some friends
    If you're big on socializing and making friends, you couldn't have picked a better resort than CTI. Based on its smaller size and layout, it is IMHO hands down the most social-oriented of Couples four properties. Linear in its layout, you'll find yourselves going back and forth traversing much of the same general area each time. It doesn't take long to start seeing the same faces time and again pretty much doing the same thing. You start making small talk with them, one thing leads to another, then all of a sudden you've made some new friends.

The swim up bar pool in particular is a great place for meeting people, a very friendly (and yes, at times a bit loud and frat-like) atmosphere. Another great place to meet and get to know folks in a quieter and more sophisticated setting in the early evening hours is the martini bar, which is actually the rooftop of the patio restaurant. And of course you can't go wrong any night at the piano bar where there are sing-alongs or karaoke taking place, sometimes going into the wee hours.

I know from another thread you're big on taking advantage of all the activities and excursions CTI offers, and here again is a great way to meet folks. We struck up some nice friendships just hanging together in the beautiful lobby while waiting for the bus/van to take everyone to the various trips for that given day, be it DRF, horseback riding, ziplines, etc.

Trust me, if you want to meet new faces and make friends, CTI will more than fit the bill.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.