Thread: 1 week away!

Default 1 week away!

My boyfriend and I are staying at CSA from October 17th
    to the 24th. Do we need to know anything??

KandJ,
    You're going to love CSA. Is there anything in particular you're wondering about? You'll get great advice here on the MB.
    We're one day behind you, going from the 18th to the 25th!!
    Started my single digit dance this morning!
    Cheers,
    Terri

We will miss you by two days. Two more weeks and seven work days, I can barely stand it now. Here's some advice, when you get to the resort, have your boyfriend wait for your luggage, and you make a b-line to the lobby to check-in. After that go over to the concierge desk and make reservations for Feathers and Lemongrass. If you feel overwhelmed by the resort, take the guided tour. I hope you have a wonderful time.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

Is it worth renting the private car? I read that it doesn't stop on the way but then I read that it does.

Hi KandJ,
    I replied on the MB to your other post, but from what I've read here the private car isn't required. The shuttle is a fun way to see some countryside and meet some other couples from the resort.
    Cheers,
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by KandJ View Post
    Is it worth renting the private car? I read that it doesn't stop on the way but then I read that it does.
    We always take the free shuttle service. I wouldn't pay the extra money for a private car. I guess it all depends on what you prefer.
    We don't mind the shuttle and we usually get to the resort in approximately an hour and fifteen minutes. I would save the money and use it for something fun like parasailing or a great time at the spa.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain