Default Bathrooms in beachfront/garden suites at CN?.

We stayed at CN in 2008 and absolutely loved it. We had a gardeview room and the room was just fine - very nice setup. We are returning in February and wondering whether the garden/beachfront suite has upgraded bathrooms. While we don't spend much time in our room other than sleeping, we do tend to like to spend a lot of time in the bathroom - probably because we have a three and four year old and never get more than five minutes in the bathroom showering , shaving, etc. Anyway we are definitely interested in the suites if the bathrooms are nicer than the regular rooms. Also - what room should we request if we want to be close to an beach?

If you look at the pictures on the website they show exactly how the bathroom looks.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Bathrooms are much larger. Separate rainfall shower. Jacuzzi tub. Two sinks. Lots of floor space. i think Bldg 9 is closest to AN beach.

Yes...The bathrooms are DEFINATELY an upgrade!!!! The showers are stand alone showers, there are jacuzzi tubs, two sinks, a seperated stool area, nice big closet and enough room to have a party!!!! ;-} I am also attaching a photo. I HIGHLY recommend the upgrade if this is something that is important to you. My hubby and I truly enjoyed the beachfront suite...we were in 6201 right off of the beach, but you can no longer request rooms. (When you get there if it is available, I would take that room if I were you!!!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We stayed in a Garden Suite this past Feb and absolutely loved it. I do not think the suite bath rooms are really "upgraded" but they definitely BIGGER. Look at the pictures in the photo gallery. You get 2 sinks side by side vice 1. You get a large tub and separate shower. There is a makeup area and a sitting bench. There is plenty of room for 2 to move around without bumping into each other. The suites are certainly more expensive than garden view rooms, but we like the much larger bath room so we much prefer the suites. It is well worth the extra money to us. We are going back in March (17-27) and we are book in a Garden Suite. There are only 6 or 9 Garden Suites so they can be tough to get.
    Hope this helps.