Default Pre-Checkin Advanced Restaurant Reservations

Has anyone successfully made advanced restaurant reservations since Couples implemented the new rewards program?

We leave in 2 weeks and I did the pre-checkin for Sans Souci and Swept Away and the message I received is that the Guest Services Desk at each resort will contact me to verify reservations and times. However, no one has contacted me. I emailed the Romance Rewards Coordinator this week and was told the same thing, that the Resort Guest Relations Desk will confirm with me prior to arrival or on arrival at the resort.

If they are going to wait until I get to the resort to confirm my reservation, what is the point of advanced reservations since I am assuming I won't get the reservation time I want and/or the date.

The email stated if I needed further assistance to speak directly with the Guest Relations Desk. Has anyone tried this and if yes, what phone number or email address did you use?

patience, my pretty

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2016? 2017?

Thank you Couples moderator for forwarding my post to the appropriate personnel.

Sans Souci contacted me and confirmed my dinner reservations. Just waiting on Swept Away and we will be set.

The email did verify that we should have been contacted by now.

Blog Entries

You are welcome jcbc...Always happy to assist
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

We received our confirmation for dates for dinner reservations, but no times were listed. We usually make reservations for the first or second seating. When we will know the times?
    Vicky

I would like to think that doing the pre-checkin would get the job done without having to have the moderator remind them to do it. I guess we need to wait and see how this is going to end up working out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    We received our confirmation for dates for dinner reservations, but no times were listed. We usually make reservations for the first or second seating. When we will know the times?
    I did mine on the 19th. Which is still a little over a month out. I got a verification email in 10 minutes asking what time I wanted the reservation. It was from a real person, not computer generated.

HI Michelle,
    Are the day choices for pre-check in for advanced restaurant reservations accurate? The reason I ask this is because when I did pre-check in for our upcoming stay at CSS and got to the advanced reservation choices for Casanova... I was hoping to make advanced reservations for Casanova on Monday night-(the day we arrive at CSS) BUT the dropdown choices did not have Monday as an option for Casanova and Only had Tues or Wed as options so I went ahead and selected Tues since that was the next available day BUT according to dining info for CSS, Casanova is closed on Tuesdays???

So what is wrong... the advanced pre-check options for restaurant reservations OR is restaurant info on the website for CSS wrong and Casanova is now open on Tuesday nights?

Blog Entries

Hi VandA,

I will have our IT team check on that as it should NOT allow Casanova as an option on Tuesdays or Fridays.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Hi VandA,

I will have our IT team check on that as it should NOT allow Casanova as an option on Tuesdays or Fridays.
    Ok thanks Michelle, can I forward you the email we received from Couples after submitting our pre-check information... again we would prefer to make reservations for Casanova on Monday July 25-(the day we transfer from CSA to CSS) but Monday was not option for Casanova for pre-check in advance reservations. If yes, please let me know what email I can send it to so we can get that corrected if possible. Thanks again for your assistance.