I'm a bit confused about what to do for my marriage license. I live in Texas (Fort Bend County) and their recording says that you can use their marriage license in other countries. So does anyone know if the officiant will sign a marriage license for another country? Also Couples says that their marriage license is accepted in the US but no one knows anything here and with the horrible customer service you get with a government agency they are not even willing to find out the information for you. So if anyone knows please HELP ME! Thanks! Dee