Default 3 more days before takeoff

We can't wait. First time at CSS...first time in Jamaica. Any pointers or advice?

Read the FAQs. You asked a very open-ended question that could cover a very wide range of topics. The FAQs will provide you with info that you probably haven't picked up in reading the MB and will help you with last-minute preparations.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Advice: Enjoy and remember: no problem, mon! Please let us know what room you were in and the block. We may be going there soon and am trying to figure out which room/block is the best to reserve.

Save yourself a little headache by packing a blue or black ball point pen in your carryon bag. You'll need it for paperwork on the plane and the flight attendants don't seem to have enough pens to go around.

Also, don't forget to pack your "chill". Just relax as soon as you get off the plane. Everytings gonna be awright.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    We can't wait. First time at CSS...first time in Jamaica. Any pointers or advice?
    ....Take reading material for the flight. And be sure to hit the restroom at the airport before take off; you really don't want to use the airplane's. Think using a Port A Potty, mounted on the back of a flat bed truck, traveling down a bumpy road!!!