Thread: Help!

Hybrid View

Default Help!

My fiance & I will be in CSS July 26-31 (so soon!!!) for our honeymoon! What is the weather like in July? I checked the weather for next week & it looks like storms all week
    Are these like FL storms, gone in 30 min? I'm worried this will ruin the honeymoon
    Last edited by jerinnl11203; July 21st, 2009 at 04:48 PM.

This has to be one of the most asked questions.

The forecast for Jamaica on online weather sites will almost always say rain and thunderstorm. All day storms are rare and you will often only get rain in the later afternoon.

Also, Ocho Rios tends to get more rain than Negril.
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

jerinnl11203

June started hurricane season so like anything be prepared.

You will find tropical showers pop up almost daily and are reflected in the weather forecasts.

http://www.stormcarib.com/

http://www.intellicast.com/Global/Sa...9&animate=true

You're on your honeymoon and you're worried about what to do if it rains while you're in Jamaica with an oversized king-size bed, room service, and your new spouse?
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

I think it rains almost every day in Jamaica, but they say only for 30 minutes or so and then the sun comes back out. Not sure what that forecast means-if that is the typical daily summer storm forecast or not. Don't freak out yet is all I can say. Congratulations.

Yes, it is a lot like the Florida rains, brief and refreshing. That is why it is called liquid sunshine

Congratuations on your wedding. We will be at CSS the same week!! I have been checking weather channel constantly and as far as I can see there are no major storms predicted. Look for us--Im Diane, my husband is Ken. We have been married for almost two years, and wasnt able to go on a honeymoon, so this is our delayed honeymoon!!

We have been to Jamaica 9 times in July and early August. If it rains in Ocho Rios, it only for a 1/2 hour or so. CTI and CSS are on the northern eastern side and the weather just blows by, Negril being on the west, the storms can get stuck and stay around.