Default Non Couples as Guests at Wedding

Can anyone tell me more about how things work if the guests at your wedding are not guests of a couples resort? We have a total of 6 people attending who are all adults but not part of a couple. I'd like to have our ceremony and then do something afterwords. Can non guests participate in a catamaran cruise after the ceremony? Or have dinner in one of the restaurants with you? Any advice would be great!

If you pay for a full day pass for all your guests not staying at the hotel,they will be able to use all the facilities and eat dinner at any restaurant

From the Wedding FAQs:

Are passes available for our friends and family not staying at Couples?

"Family and friends (18 years and older) staying at a different resort may attend the ceremony by purchasing a ceremony-only pass, or a half-day or full-day pass. (IMPORTANT: Up to a maximum of 5 off-property couples may attend without approval but the wedding coordinator needs to be advised in advance. Any more than 5 couples must be approved by the General Manager in advance – please contact wedding coordinator.) Payment for the passes will be collected upon their arrival.

"Wedding Ceremony Only Pass – USD $50
    "Half Day Pass [10:00 am - 6:00 pm] – USD $100
    "Full Day Pass [10:00 am - 11:30 pm] – USD $200
    "Evening Pass [6:00 pm -1:00 am] – USD $100"

If your guests purchase a half-day or full-day pass, they will be able to dine in the restaurants with you. I'm not certain if you would be able to make a reservation for your guests on the catamaran cruise or not. My gut instinct is that you cannot do so b/c guests of another Couples Resort visiting as part of the Trading Spaces Program aren't allowed to do so, but the wedding coordinator would be able to give you a definitive answer.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

we have several non- couples attending our wedding but are rooming together such 2 bridesmaids of mine. One's husband is in Afganatan and 1 can't get time off of work. One of my other bridesmaids is rooming with her sister since her hubby also can't come. Another friend has a disability and is not married so a friend has to accompany her. My suggestion is have friends just room together so they can stay on property.