We are going back to CN this year for our 6th time. This year we decided to do a split stay. We are going to CSS -July 29th for 3nts. and then over to CN for an additional 7nts. (Aug. 01-08th)
We are Romance Rewards members with 29 points. When i went to pre-check in with my rewards I had to register for each resort individually.
I am only looking to redeem my credit perks at CN. The website did not give me that option.
I also noticed that at my Passionate Level I am entitled to a $100.00USD check on a stay of 7nts. or longer(received it last year upon check-out). However, it states that if you do a split between 2 resorts you need at least 7nts. at EACH resort. This year I feel as though I am being penalized for trying CSS for 3nts. It doesn't make any sense.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I did e-mail the Romance Rewards department regarding my problem and I just received a cut and paste reply about needing 7nights at each resort.
I also just tried calling the 800 Number on the Rewards card and got a full mailbox message.
Looking forward to some repeaters responses.
Yeah!! -only 8 more days!!

Thanks,
Debbie -NJ