Hybrid View

Default CTI - Sept. 25 - Oct. 1

Hi All,
    Two Couples from the Hudson Valley, New York looking forward to our first trip to Jamaica. Who else is going to be there ? Let's get together for a drink at the swim up bar. Less than 5 weeks to go. YA MON ! Gary & Debbie, Brenda & Mike

My Fiancee and I will be there from Sept 21- Oct1.

Default CTI in 4 weeks

Hi Rattlerman,
    It's good to hear that we aren't the only ones that will be there the last week in September. By the time we get in on late Saturday afternoon, you guys will already be a CTI veterans. We may be looking for advice on what you found to be the best excursions etc. as we only have 6 days to fit everything in. With only 4 weeks to go we're pretty excited. It would be nice to set up a meet & greet at one of the cocktail hours or pool bars if we get any more responses. We'll see as the date gets closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandhoppers View Post
    Hi Rattlerman,
    It's good to hear that we aren't the only ones that will be there the last week in September. By the time we get in on late Saturday afternoon, you guys will already be a CTI veterans. We may be looking for advice on what you found to be the best excursions etc. as we only have 6 days to fit everything in. With only 4 weeks to go we're pretty excited. It would be nice to set up a meet & greet at one of the cocktail hours or pool bars if we get any more responses. We'll see as the date gets closer.
    That we, should.

Hi Islandhoppers. We were going to be there the same time as you but we built a house this year. We been to CTI 3 times already(1982,2007,2009)and love the place. It would have been fun seeing that you don't live too far from us(syracuse) and my daughter just graduated from St.Rose College. We are going next year the same time. Have a GREAT time and tell Byron when he greets you that R&R says hi.

Cuse,
    Congratulations on the new house. Maybe we'll meet up at CTI someday in the future. We chose CTI because it sounds very much like where we have been going. A small, intimate all-inclusive where you can get to know the staff and other guests. We'll say hello to Byron for you.

Hi Islandhoppers. You're going to love CTI and IF you don't, I'll buy all the drinks next year when we meet you there. The staff is out of this world. Do as much or as little you want to do. Have some watermelon daquaries for me too. Maybe Byron will be wearing the "Syracuse" shirt I gave him last year. Have fun and wish we were going. 384 days till we go back "home"

We're definitely ready for some relaxation! Just added a few pics to our profile so you don't have to walk around the resort yelling our names

Default Late Sept. Roll Call

Hey Jay & Jan, good to hear from you. As of now, this is what it looks like for the last few weeks of September:

mscorbolla - 9/17-27
    Rob & Nisey - 9/23-28
    Rattlerman - 9/21-10/1
    Gary & Debbie - 9/25-10/1
    Mike & Brenda - 9/25-10/1
    Jay & Jan - 9/27-10/1

Hi Everyone!

We are Don & Lou and we will be at CTI from 9/25 to 9/30. We have been to CN & CSS and are anxious to see what CTI has to offer!

Lou

Hi Don & Lou,
    You've been added to the list. What time does your flight get in ? We arrive at around 1:30 on Jet Blue. We may be sharing the van ride to the resort. Gary

mscorbolla - 9/17-27
    Rob & Nisey - 9/23-28
    Rattlerman - 9/21-10/1
    Don & Lou - 9/25-9/30
    Jay & Jan - 9/27-10/1

Hello everyone,
    We will be at CTI from 9-25 to 10-1.

Mike & Brenda

Islandhoppers!

We arrive in MB @ 1:03 p.m. via Delta. Very possible we could be sharing the van ride with you guys! Why are the days moving soooo slow????

Lou

Welcome to the message board Mike & Brenda - 2 weeks to go !

Don & Lou - we are scheduled to get in at 1:21 pm. Don't let them leave without us and don't drink all the Red Stripe while you're waiting. We'll be very thirsty by then.

The Hancocks (Greg & Kim) will be at TI on 09/28-10/07. We will be traveling with Danny & Regina, Bob & Barb whom we met at TI last year and I think 3 or 4 other couples that Danny & Regina know. Can't wait to see all our amazing friends at TI. If you've never been there before, you will truely fall in LOVE with everything about this wonderful place and it's WONDERFUL staff whom we consider family members. Heck, Byron even gave me away at our wedding back in '08 at San Souci. He switched his day off to give me away. What a sweetheart!!!! Can't WAIT!!!!!!!! Only 18 more days! I am getting SO EXCITED!!!!!! see you there

Hi Greg & Kim and gang,
    It sounds like it will be a great week for our first trip to Jamaica. We're really looking forward to enjoying the resort and all that it has to offer. We added you to the list and hope to see you there.
    Gary & Debbie

mscorbolla - 9/17-27
    Rob & Nisey - 9/23-28
    Rattlerman - 9/21-10/1
    Don & Lou - 9/25-9/30
    Jay & Jan - 9/27-10/1
    Grag & Kim, Danny & Regina, Bob & Barb - 9/28-10/7

38 hours until we depart. Everyone have a safe trip and hope to see you there. If anyone is already there, let us know how it is.

Printed our boarding passes!! Few things left to pack...why is time going soooo slow!