Default CN- In suite dining in Garden/ Beachfront suites?

Hi,
    I have a question for those of you that have stayed in either a Garden or Beachfront Suite at CN. The in-suite dining, is it once per stay or can you choose the option to eat dinner in your room more than once? Does anyone know what is on the menu? I wasn't sure if it was the same as the "private dinner" you can reserve or something completly different. Thanks!

We stayed in a garden suite at CN but did not inquire about the in room dining because we were told ahead of time that you had to stay at least 7 nights and we were only there for 6. Also, I believe it is only one time per stay.
    You should get hors d'oeuvres delivered to your room each evening but even that can be hit or miss. We did not receive them 2 or 3 evenings.
    We loved out garden suite and even had a small view of the water from our room. We were on the third floor of Bldg. 8.
    Have a wonderful vacation!

Thanks, we're hoping we also get a third floor room for the view!

Ok...we stayed in a Beachfront Suite and did the in suite dining...pretty sure we had the option to have it every night if we so desired. You do need to give 24 hour notice though. The one night we ordered, I really wanted food from Lychee, so they aranged for us to have it in suite (not sure if they always do it...but they did, just one more way the staff goes above and beyond when they aren't too busy!!!) We did have hors d'oeurves delivered to our suite every night, and they were DELIOUS!!! I hope you enjoy your stay at CN!!!!

We were told we could have it every night if we wanted....we chose to have it just once in 8 days.....and once in 11 days....that was plenty for us, it was great....but what isn't at couples?