Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default It's time again to read your love letters

Greetings to lovers everywhere:

As many of you may be aware, my role as Chief Romance Officer has provided me the opportunity and pleasure to read dozens of love letters during the past several years. In fact, at the last count, I have called 253 unsuspecting people to read a letter from a significant other.

I would be thrilled to read YOUR love letter to your significant other. Just let me know you are interested by posting on this thread and I will contact you offline to make the arrangements.

Here is a link to just a few that I've read. http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/sho...t=love+letters

Couples Resorts

Default 30 year celebration sept. 14th 2010

Greetings Randy

My husband Paul and I will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary at CTI. Also, 30 years ago we arrived at CTI (known then as COR) on Sept. 14th, 1980 for the most wonderful honeymoon ever. I would like you to read a love letter to my best friend, lover and the most wonderful husband/father in the world. Please contact me. Thanks.

Love
    Luck &
    Laughter

Debbie

HI Debbie - contacting you offline now.

Couples Resorts

Default Christmas Day

Randy,

Thank you for providing this service. Will you still be doing this in December, specifically Christmas Day? Please contact me.

Thanks and best regards!

Skycatcher,

Hmm, Christmas Day? Well, I will try. Contacting you offline now.

Couples Resorts

Default Love Letters

Randymon,

My husband and I are taking our first vacation together - our trip to CSA in November 2010 and I would be interested in the love letter reading. Please contact me with details.

Randymon, I love this service you provide. I would like to know more about it. Please contact me.

All is good!!!

Laura

Lilbailey and FerChitsNGiggles,

I have contacted you offline.

Thanks for honoring me with your requests.

Couples Resorts

Default Love letter

Randy,

My future wife Amanda and I will be arriving at CSA on the 7th of October for our Honeymoon. I would love to set up a reading. Also any other romantic ideas for us would be greatly appreciated. This will be our first time at Couples and Jamaica for that matter. We look to make it unforgettable. Thank you in advance.

~Herbie

Dear Randymon,

I would also love to hear more on this great service.

My husband and I will be renewing our vows January 20th, 2011 at CTI, our first trip to Couples and Jamaica and I feel as excited about this trip as if it were our wedding trip!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stacy

Herstarr and derekstacy, I have contacted you offline with requirements.

Couples Resorts

I would love to do this for my boyfriend!

Randymon I too would love to hear the details of this service and how it works,,,,honeymoon Sept.21st thru Sept.28th. Contact me plese!

Hi Randy,

My wife and I will be at CN from 10/13 to 10/17 and I'd like to take advantage of this as well. Please contact me to let me know how it works.

Thanks,
    Brandon

Default Please please read my love letter

Wow - what an amazing idea. My husband and I are visiting you 05th - 17th October and are celebrating a special anniversay. It has also been a really difficult year for us and this would be the perfect way to let matt know what he means to me.

We have a long journey 4hr drive to our airport, 10hr flight from the UK so this will make it all worthwhile. Please can you contact me to let me know how it works. Do you need me to give you my email address or anything?

thanks
    x

Catspikes,

I have contacted you directly offline.

Couples Resorts

I would love to learn about what you do. Thank you for this service, even if I don't use it. How wonderful a gift you give! Could you shoot me an email so I can hear more?

Thanks!

Randymon

We are interested in finding out more about this great service that you provide & whether or not it is something that we can incorporate in to our special day. We will getting married on Jan 17th at CTI.

A letter just read to Matt from his darling wife, Catherine on the occasion of their 25th wedding anniversary. Matt and Catherine are from UK and holidaying with us starting on October 5.

Dear Matt

Surprise….you really thought that I wasn’t going to do anything for our anniversary this year. This year has been a tough one with jobs, family and losing loved ones. I have spent hours trying to plan the perfect day for you, to buy you something which expresses how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Then I realized that there isn’t a day that could be as perfect as our love, and there isn’t a material possession in existence, regardless of cost, that could demonstrate how much you mean to me. Instead I went back ten years and clawed back some of the things I learnt at school to write you this letter. As we wait in anticipation for another thing off the “things to do before I die list” to be ticked off I thought who better to read it to you than somebody from our dream hotel. It has taken a while and I am a little rusty, but here goes:

I have loved you well enough to give you my life. I have loved you well enough to make you the centre of all my hopes of earthly happiness – having never loved any human being as I have loved you, you can never be like any other human being. It is utterly impossible that I should ever regard you with indifference.

My whole existence is having you for it’s sole object, and all its thoughts, hopes and affections, having in their full harvest been yours. It is utterly impossible that I should ever forget this – that I should ever forget that that you are not only my lover but my husband, the creator and fulfiller of my dreams. I cannot think of you without emotion and my heart still answers to your voice, my blood in my veins to your footsteps.

Should I draw you a picture of my heart it would be what I hope you would still love, though it contained nothing you. The early position you obtained there, and the absolute power you have over it leaves not the smallest space unoccupied.

I look back to the early days of our acquaintance and friendship as to the days of love and innocence, and, with an indescribable please, I have seen the years roll over our heads with an affection heightened and improved by time. The years we have spent together have not, in the smallest degree effaced from my mind the image of my dear Matthew to whom I give my heart.

God only knows what I’d be without you.

I love you Matt. Always and forever……

Couples Resorts

Randy,
    My husband and I will be at Couples Tower on Oct. 9. This will be our 4th Couples trip and 6th trip to Jamaica in our 7 1/2 years of marriage.
    The reason I want to send my husband a love letter is this.
    In 1975, my husband Fred, took me to my junior prom. He was a senior. He left for the Navy after graduation but while in Chicago the spring of 76, called my house from the top of the Sears Tower to ask me to get married. I was not home and my mom did not tell me.
    In 2001, we saw each other for the first time in all those years.
    The rest if history. We have 5 kids and a beautiful granddaughter.
    Love, when it's real can wait forever....
    Thanks Randymon
    Sarah J. Bianco

HI Sarah,

I have sent you details of this service offline.

Couples Resorts

Randy,

My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the Tower Isle in June 1969 (room 214). We have not been back since.
    In January 2011, we will be on a cruise that will dock in Falmouth. We would LOVE to visit the hotel again, though it probably changed a lot since our honeymoon.
    Is the hotel far from Falmouth? Is it possible to visit it for the day?
    Thanks
    Pete

Hi Pete,

You can certainly make a day trip to Couples Tower Isle. I do not know what the taxi fare would be.

Couples Resorts

Hello randymon-
    I would LOVE to know more about Love Letters!!!
    Craig and I will be married on Feb. 28, 2011 at CTI. Only four more months!!!
    Thanks!
    Jamie

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefie View Post
    Randy,

My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the Tower Isle in June 1969 (room 214). We have not been back since.
    In January 2011, we will be on a cruise that will dock in Falmouth. We would LOVE to visit the hotel again, though it probably changed a lot since our honeymoon.
    Is the hotel far from Falmouth? Is it possible to visit it for the day?
    Thanks
    Pete
    Hey Guys - My wife and I spent our Honeymoon at CTI in 1980. We went back in 2004, got stuck in Ivan and have been back every year since. We renewed our vows in 2006 and celebrated our 30th at CTI in Sept 2010. Over the years, we have traveled to many destinations but CTI is our home....

Please be warned, however, that the withdrawels from leaving CTI are devastating. If you did not already book the cruise, I'd recommend that you just go to CTI.

Enjoy
    Couples Loyalists
    Paul & Deb

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast