Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I surprised Joy with this love letter from Rob:

"Joy,

Even though I am not always able to express what your love means to me, I want you to know that without your love my life would be incomplete. I didn’t know what love was until I met you. The day you became my wife was the happiest day of my life. As I look back, I cannot imagine my life without you at my side.

There are so many reasons that I love you. Your smile, your laughter, your intellegence, your humor, your fantastic cooking, your support thru good times and bad times, your acceptance of my faults, your trust in me, and last but not least your beauty. You take my breath away.

I know I am not the easiest person to live with…yet you do. For that I am eternally grateful. Thank you for understanding and putting up with me when I least deserve it.

All my love…forever,

Rob"

And, I called CSA to read this letter to Debbie:

"Dear Debbie,

In a few days you will walk down the aisle to become my wife, and I cannot express how happy that makes me feel.

When we first met we where still really just children, but we have grown up together, matured together and now we are ready to set out on our life together as husband and wife.

When I see you walking towards me, I know I will be so proud to be able to say " I do" to the most amazing woman in the world, the woman who loves me, cares for me and looks after me even in ways I probably dont give you enough credit for.

I know you will be just as proud to see me standing waiting for you, knowing that our wedding day will be the start of our life together as a married couple.

I want this holiday to be the most amazing time you have had, you have worked hard to look after us both and get us to where we are today, and you deserve to enjoy what you have worked so hard for. I want you to relax and recharge so you can take in the whole experience to the full.

I will work hard and never take you for granted, I have been so unbelievably honoured to be the man in your life, and words cannot express the complete joy that I feel knowing we will be husband and wife in the next few days.

My love, now and always

Alan"

Couples Resorts

I will be headed to CSS in August on R/R from afghanistan, is it possible to set something up for my gf since it will be the first time ive seen her in 8 months and after we leave Im headed back to afghanistan for another 4 months? Thanks

This is a first for me. I just called and read this love letter from the children to Mom and Dad...

Dear Mom and John,

As you wake up this first morning in paradise together, I hope you know how much Joe and I love you guys. With all the things you have been through these past several years, it’s time to put aside everything and focus only on each other. You always put others first, even at the cost of yourselves. I can’t think of another couple more deserving than you, to get away for a week to relax, party, dance, hold hands walking down the beach and to become one with each other again.
    Our wish for you on this vacation is that you re-connect in ways you thought you could not after 27 years of marriage. We are so excited and honored to be celebrating your vow renewal this week; we know how much you are looking forward to it. It will be everything you hope, and more. And after the week is over and your tan starts to fade, the memories will live on forever in your hearts and minds…cherish them eternally. You will find yourselves staring at your pictures and daydreaming about all the small moments you shared together, not only here in paradise, but over the last 27 years, and you will realize how truly lucky you are to have each other.

Enjoy your week in paradise and remember these words;
    Love is the greatest refreshment in life.—Picasso

Love always, Robin & Joey

Couples Resorts

Robin's been busy... After reading her love letter to Mom and Dad, I called and read this letter to her husband, Joey:

Dearest Joey,
    I’m with you right now in this amazing paradise wondering how it could be possible to fall deeper in love with you than I already am. I look at you, and I see the person I fell in love with 27 years ago. We were so young, but we knew we were meant to be together. From that moment on, we became the very best of friends… soul mates…inseparable and we’ve been on this amazing journey ever since! With you by my side, there is always laughter and playfulness … there is always a hand to hold, there is always warmth in your arms, always tenderness in the way we kiss and always a never ending abundance of love. I am so proud of the love we share and the life we’ve built together. You are such an amazing husband and son… I’m truly blessed. Through it all, I wouldn’t change a thing. Loving you and taking care of you and giving you my whole heart and soul is all I want to do.
    You are the love of my life…
    You are and always have been ….MY ONE LOVE!
    I couldn’t imagine a more perfect place to celebrate our love for each other!
    I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I’m with you.
    All my love forever and always,
    Robin

Couples Resorts

Hello,
    I am getting married on April 30th and will be at CSA from May2nd to the 7th and would like info on you calling and reading a letter for me.

Thanks Robin

Would love to avail of this wonderful service too Randymon . Can i get info please

Hi Randymon,
    My husband and I will be at CSS in the middle of July this year. Could you possibly read a love letter to the love of my life before we go? Please let me know if I'm too early on my request. Here's my email info: allen2569@att.net

Thank you for all you do!
    suzyQ

Default Love Letter to my Beautiful Wife of 30 years!

Hi Randymon!
    I would love for you to read a letter that I have composed for my Beautiful Wife of 30 years! We will be returning to Couple's Negril on April 23,2011.

It is wonderful that you provide this additional perk...It will just add to the wonderful experiences we have always enjoyed at Couple's Negril!

Thanks Again!
    Jamaicaman & Hottie

Hi Randy,
    My husband and I will be married 30 years on Monday June 13. Is it too late for you to call him on that day to read a short love letter to him?

Thanks, Andrea

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4