Default Resort photographers

Does anyone know if the photographers are available only for weddings and vow renewals? Or can anyone hire them?

We were at CSS in May and asked for the photographer to be at our dinner on the beach. He indeed was there and took 20-30 photos for us. Yes, we ended up buying several at the end of our week there. Good photos too!!
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

While at CSA last spring a photographer was " around" taking candid shots at Feathers and Lemongras, after asking if it was ok. We did not see any just walking the property snapping pics during the day. I would think that if you wanted some professional photos taken of you enjoying your vacation that it could be arranged. We did buy some of the photos that were taken of us and are very pleased with them.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Can you share your pictuers I am unsure if I want to use their photgrapher for our wedding in Nov. since I don't know the quality of his picture taking.

There will be one normally floating around taking pictures somewher in the evening. if you see him/her just say soemthing and I'm sure they will accomodate you.

We just came back from CN and the resort photographer seemed to be everywhere which was great. He showed up at sunset on the beach and we got beautiful pictures. He was at many of the dinners and even around the pool. I ended up purchasing a lot of pictures because they were so good.

Thanks! That's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa2001 View Post
    Can you share your pictuers I am unsure if I want to use their photgrapher for our wedding in Nov. since I don't know the quality of his picture taking.
    there are some links over on the wedding discussions about the resort photographers. My fiance and I are going with the resort photographer. we were at CN in september for a friends wedding and their pictures turned out fine.

Default Resort Photographers

Quote Originally Posted by mrsalwaysright View Post
    Does anyone know if the photographers are available only for weddings and vow renewals? Or can anyone hire them?
    At CTI, we set up an appointment with a photographer (free of charge). You then have the option of purchasing prints, or a CD with images. We purchased 1 8X10 in a couples frame ($35) and a CD with 12 images on it ($80 I think). The CD comes in a jacket giving you all rights to the images, so you can make prints.

I'm usually a little camera shy, but I really enjoyed the photo shoot. It was like our wedding all over again, but 25 years later!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlcoach View Post
    We were at CSS in May and asked for the photographer to be at our dinner on the beach. He indeed was there and took 20-30 photos for us. Yes, we ended up buying several at the end of our week there. Good photos too!!
    Bowlcoach-what did it cost you to have the photographer there and then to get the pics if you don't mind sharing? great idea! i was even thinking of getting some pro pics of me and hubby on the beach for framing, and I wonder if the cost will be reasonable.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 25th@CTI View Post
    At CTI, we set up an appointment with a photographer (free of charge). You then have the option of purchasing prints, or a CD with images. We purchased 1 8X10 in a couples frame ($35) and a CD with 12 images on it ($80 I think). The CD comes in a jacket giving you all rights to the images, so you can make prints.
    Wow! That's great to know! My hubby and I will be at CTI for our 10th anniversary in 5 weeks! I would LOVE to have some photos taken!!! Thanks for the info!!

If we do the complimentary wedding package, does anyone know how much it costs to add on a photographer? and how the prints work? I'm having a hard time finding information about photographer costs for CSA and the wedding ceremony. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 25th@CTI View Post

I'm usually a little camera shy, but I really enjoyed the photo shoot. It was like our wedding all over again, but 25 years later!
    Thanks again! That's what I'm hoping we can do. I'd love to have some pics taken of us on our vacation.