Default Wedding Questions

I am getting married at Couples Swept Away in April, 2011. Can anyone who's gotten married there or attended a wedding there send me photos or give me any advice? I feel like I'm going in blind and need a little insight! Thanks for any help!

Congratulations! We were married at CSA back in Jan. 2008. It was the best wedding we could have ever imagined. You're going to love it!
    My best advince is to not stress over the little stuff. When you get there the WC will take such good care of you and make everything happen. So sit back and enjoy the ride.
    The wedding section is a great place to ask specific questions though, as I do realize there's always questions a bride will have. I try to pop in there now and then myself. It reminds me of our fabulous day...

congrats!! you will love it!!! I was married there Aug 27, 2005 and heading back next week for our 5 year are you on fb? our wedding pics are there! We were married on the beach at noon! It was hot but hey your in Jamaica of course it's gonna be hot! Your wc will help you pick all the details you can go as small or big as you would like! They also have several places to get married other than the beach Trust me it will be amazing!! I can't wait to get back there!!!!
    Dont Worry be happy!
    Alicia DeVault

Hi Bridetobepatterson, We just got married there on 8.9.10, I must say me and my wife were really nervous, but after meeting with Alecia and Shelly I was, as well as the 40 guest we had AMAZED at how well things went! what they put together for us was truly amazing! everyone said they will go back there! Everything went perfect just as Alecia and Shelly said it would

Dont be Nervou,s its amazing what you will accomplish in a few hrs meeting with them once you are there.

any questions feel free to contact me at afj112@yahoo.com

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by bridetobepatterson View Post
    I am getting married at Couples Swept Away in April, 2011. Can anyone who's gotten married there or attended a wedding there send me photos or give me any advice? I feel like I'm going in blind and need a little insight! Thanks for any help!
    Hello, we are also getting married at CSA in April 2011..ours is on the 16th at 4PM on the beach...How about you?