Hybrid View

Default travel time from the airports to the resorts

which resort is closest to the airport? wife gets motion sickness on long car rides...

Negril is closer to Montego Bay than is Ocho Rios. CN is the closest of the four; the ride to CSA is just a few minutes longer.

If your wife suffers from motion sickness, you might want to consider flying on TimAir. That's why we started doing so 10 years ago. Instead of a 90-minute drive to Negril, it's a 12-minute flight.

We're flying on TimAir next month; the cost for two people round trip to/from Negril is $420.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

They are all about the same. About an hour and a half drive, but the scenery is beautiful. Have her wear some sea bands. I hear those help.

To Negril is is about 1 hour and 10 minutes depending on traffic and to Ocho Rios is about 90 minutes. The road to Ocho Rios is a new road and is very smooth

They're all around 90 minutes away and the time goes so fast she shouldn't have a problem.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

They are all pretty close with regard to airport distance.

CN and CSA are both about 90 minutes, give or take, with CN being 5 minutes closer.

CTI and CSS are both a little more than 90 minutes, with CSS being 5 minutes closer.

Personally, I like the ride better on the way to Ochi, rather than Negril, however, CSA is still our favorite resort.

V
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

They are all about the same...1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours to any of the 4 resorts.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

If the twists in the road make a difference then I would suggest CSS or CTI. I found the road windy to CN.

if going by car you're going to need motion sickness meds