Default Coming to you from CTI

Well after a nearly disasterous trip yesterday (airline issue) we arrived at CTI about 5:30. We were given a warm welcome home by Byron and Captain Kirk. Check in was a breeze and everyone was so nice. Byron showed us to our room. It is wonderful with a beautiful view of the Island. Everyone is so nice and the food and drinks are fantastic! I will be posting more updates while we are here. Irie!
    Bonnie & Jon

Oh I can't wait to hear more. We will be there on October 6th.

Serenty

Can you do me a favor? Will you give Damion a message for me? Ask him to get in touch with me. ritchnsyl@comcost.net or crabracers@yahoo.com

Hope the rest of your stay is awesome.

Richir

Soooo excited we will be there Sept. 23 cant wait!!! Keep me updated, Nisey

Will you tell Kirk Hello from Donna and Curtis..
    Thanks

Having a wonderful time at CTI. Did trading places to San Souci today. We didn't like it. It is very pretty but to get anywhere you have to hike up and down a bunch of stairs. Overall, it seemed that the people at CTI (staff and guests) were happier, more friendly, and more relaxed. We had a great time at Dunn's River Falls yesterday and horseback riding the day before.
    We will do our best to pass on greetings and msgs.
    Crabracer- what area does Damion work in?
    Bonnie & Jon

Serenity

Damion usually works out on the island. Sometimes he works other areas as well. Ask anyone there, they will point him out.

Thanks for your help

Richie