Default Romance Rewards Passionate Level

Has the rewards for the Passionate level changed? We have two trips planned for 2011. CSS in Jan. and CTI in March.(our 11th and 12th trips) Do we still get the $100 check on departure or did that change to a credit?

Randymon spoke of this on another thread. It sounded like this change was in the works but an effective date was not mentioned. The description of the Passionate Level perks on the Romance Rewards webpage still shows "For stays of seven nights or longer, receive a check for US$100 upon departure. (For vacations involving two or more resorts, a minimum stay of seven nights at each resort is required in order to be eligible for the check.)"

I don't think anyone outside of the Couples Corporate Office knows when or even if this change will occur.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Per the Romance Rewards page it is still a check. In July we received a check.

It would be nice if we received a free night or a 50% off one night. The check is nice, but I would rather keep the reward (money) at Couples and not bring it home.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    Per the Romance Rewards page it is still a check. In July we received a check.

It would be nice if we received a free night or a 50% off one night. The check is nice, but I would rather keep the reward (money) at Couples and not bring it home.
    +1

Now that's a GREAT idea! For every 7 nights, get one free for repeaters. I would give up the $100 reward check AND the upgrade (not that we've ever gotten one anyway....) for a free night.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]