Default Emergency Contact

Can our family contact us at CSA in case of emergency? I would like to leave them some contact information before we leave, just in case.

Thanks!

All rooms have phones with voice mail. Here is the information:

Couples Swept Away
    PO BOX 3077
    Norman Manley Blvd.
    Westmoreland, Jamaica, WI
    [876] 957-4061
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Your family can call the hotel dirctly. Not sure if the number is on the site or you need to call the 800 number to get it.

Yes they can call you as much as they wish.. All they will need is your room number..

The "Contact Us" page of this website gives direct numbers for each resort.

http://www.couples.com/021contactus-aff.asp

If all else fails, they could call 1-800-COUPLES and someone in Miami should be able to contact the resort for your family.
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; August 31st, 2010 at 08:36 AM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Absolutely your family can contact you, just leave the 800 # for CSA and which type of accommodation you are staying in.I am sure the staff will find you in case of an emergency. Text messaging works too.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Thanks, All! I wasn't sure if the phone number on the contact page was for some headquarters somewhere or if it was for the hotel front desk. I don't know our room number but I guess I could email it to the family once we get checked in. It's nice that there's an internet cafe.

On our first visit to CSA in 2005 we had a voice mail message waiting for us in our room when we arrived. It was from our youngest daughter that had called from her grandmother's house to see if we had arrived OK. She was 14 at the time and called all by herself, using the number for CSA that is listed on the web site, and left the message. I'm still not sure how they knew what room to send the message to. I suppose the room had been assigned before we arrived. We also use email by checking from the resort computers available in the Great House or on our netbook from our room.

So yes, they can get you if they need to. No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul & Sue from NY View Post
    Text messaging works too.
    Careful! 20c per inbound, whether you check it or not. It adds up quickly.