Default Where's The Rum Cake??

There's a discrepancy in the Welcome Gifts listed (gasp!).

Under Romance Rewards, for Renewed Love and Passionate Love it states in part: "T-shirts OR confectionary like Rum Cakes and bottle of sparkling wine OR Candles/oil".

But on the Pre Check-In form the options are: Sparkling Wine, OR Candles/oil, OR T-Shirts.

I'd sure like to try that Rum Cake! How do I go about getting some?!

You can find Tortuga Rum Cake at the gift shops on the resorts or at nearly any local shop that caters to the tourism industry.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hi,
    I saw that discrepancy as well! I was looking forward to some sparkling wine and rum cake in our room in December! Randymon, what happened to the rum cakes?

One Love,
    suzyQ

I have never seen rum cake on any list of gifts or even menus, at CSA anyway. You would think it would be a natural, what with the great rum they make in Jamaica.

By the way, my mother in law makes the best rum cake on the planet. No kidding.

It's Tortuga brand and they have it in the gift shop and there is a shop at the airport that sells it in many flavors. YUM

Again, this is randymon's call, but I think if you choose the sparkling wine option, the rum cake might come with it?

As for Tortuga rum cake, this is quite possibly one of the best foods (not just cakes) on the planet. Moist, decadent, delicious! First encounter was in Grand Cayman, home of Tortuga rum, and what used to be the only place in the world you could get it. Now, it's a little more widely distributed, but the quality is still the same. Whether or not you get a complimentary rum cake, you have to get some Tortuga rum cakes to take home.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    I have never seen rum cake on any list of gifts or even menus, at CSA anyway. You would think it would be a natural, what with the great rum they make in Jamaica.

By the way, my mother in law makes the best rum cake on the planet. No kidding.
    We got one as a returning gift on our last trip.

Just an FYI... Tortuga Rum Cakes are a product of the Cayman Islands. Look up their site. "Tortuga Rum is a combination of Jamaican Rum and Barbados Rum specially blended for the Cayman Islands; therefore it is like no other" ...Just a bit of trivia for you. When we bought (lots of) them in the Caymans there were a variety of flavours and sizes. Other than original, banana and coconut were good too.

they sell gift packs of Tortuga rum cakses at the airport Tortuga store in a variety of flavors.
    I recall coffee, key lime and chocolate flavors in addition to the original.