Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A quick travel tip .............

Ladies ........ PLEASE don't let your men wear capri's to dinner. It's just WRONG !!!!
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

That's just funny. Haven't seen it, but it would be funny.

My man looks great in his, I guess it depends on the person. There are many woman out there who are wearing things they shouldn't. I say live and let live. It's not work, there is only dress code for the fancy restaurants.

Haaahahhhahahahahaha! You just made my morning! When my husband and I were shopping for clothes for him we found some at Dillards. I told him that if he bought any then he was going on the trip by himself!

I thought that capris on men was an acceptable fashion statement as long as the capris are accompanied by crocks and colored dress socks. Have I been wrong all of these years?
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Several years ago, we saw a guy show up to dinner wearing compression shorts and a hot pink t-shirt that met at the shoulders and waist and left his entire sides bare. Let's just say that his physique was such that he (and certainly his wife) should have known better. Even if he could have pulled it off, workout wear is not appropriate to wear to dinner.

Two years ago, we saw a guy show up to dinner in pajamas and slippers.

I agree with you. Ladies, if your husband/significant other is clueless in the wardrobe department, please help him!
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Ha ha, that's funny.....how about a "murse"? (Man purse)

I thought when men wore them, they were called "knickers," like the kind that American football officials and golfers of yore wear.

(Maybe he washed them in hot water and they shrunk?)

Hm. I wear capris to dinner. I'm a woman, but still. If it's not violating dress code, so what? I personally am not a fan of men in them ever, but to each his own. There are a lot of fashions people love to sport of which I'm not a fan.

Something you wear may assault someone else's eyes. You just never know.

Ladies, please don't let your men wear Capri's anywhere.....
    I agree with markandjannett, it's wrong....very wrong.
    Unless of course you're a pirate!

Ladies, please don't let your men wear capri's at anytime. It's just WRONG!!! Capris r for the ladies!

Capri's and Crocs on a man-------Priceless!!

Hahaha. This post is too funny. Glad I clicked. =)

If I show this to my wife, she'll come home from shopping with capris for me for our trip. She would think it'd be hilarious to see the looks. Maybe the guy was more aware than you think.

LOL...thanks for the afternoon chuckle everyone! I had no idea that a men's fashion dress code violation would qualify as a travel tip. Ladies, just remember that Couples resorts hold no bias so the guy you saw in capris just might be batting from the other side of the plate. I'm sure that you know what I mean...nod, nod, wink, wink!

Isn't the Old Spice guy on the horse wearing capris?

I just saw this (i know its old) but im curious...what are male capri's? I don't think I've ever seen any guys wearing any. The closest thing I can think of is cargo shorts but those are cute!

Tangentially related I guess…there is a reality television show about a medical marijuana clinic called Weed Wars. One of the spokesmen who works for the clinic is David Weddingdress. He always wears a dress. I guess he would be within the dress code to dine at any of the Couples restaurants.

Name:  David Weddingdress.jpg
Views: 1510
Size:  34.9 KB

(note: to each their own...but you won't catch me wearing capris!)

We saw a guy get turned away at 8Rivers for wearing capris. Capris are not long pants, they show the leg.
    Vicky

I may be wrong here, but I believe this is more of a European fashion. We often see them on men when we're in Mexico & I'm usually pretty sure they are not from the U.S. (when I hear them speak - Italian, German, French, etc...).

They are nothing like cargo shorts, they are the same as womens capri's.
    You are very lucky to not have seen them on a "guy". Believe me, if you had you would know it. It's not a sight you could ever forget lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Tangentially related I guess…there is a reality television show about a medical marijuana clinic called Weed Wars. One of the spokesmen who works for the clinic is David Weddingdress. He always wears a dress. I guess he would be within the dress code to dine at any of the Couples restaurants.

Name:  David Weddingdress.jpg
Views: 1510
Size:  34.9 KB

(note: to each their own...but you won't catch me wearing capris!)
    Now that is something I would pay to see in one of the restaurants lol!

LMAO @ rjammin - I had to google it because I swear I've never seen it

European fashion and now in the states (way behind the times) You should all go shopping in Macy's and take a look. I suppose you all suscribe to the jorts fashion. LOL.

My husband and I saw a man in capris here in the States. They were the kind with the drawstrings at the bottoms of the legs. We may be adults in our 40's... but we couldn't keep from laughing (quietly... with tears streaming down our cheeks). Hehehehe!
    Capris are definitely a woman's garment!!! Men, just SAY NO to the CAPRI's!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast