Thread: bad weather?!

Default bad weather?!

We are leaving for CN on Sept 5th and the weather forcast is calling for 60% chance of isolated thunderstorms all week! My soon to be Hubby and I are getting married on the beach on Sept 10th. Just wondering how accurate the forcast is?

How accurate is the forecast? Since it's a prediction of what will happen in the future, only time will tell.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I can only tell you this if you used weather dot com it will say the same forecast every week.... they always say a chance of rain because of the humid tropic weather.... dont worry....

we are getting married on the 10th Sept at cti- praying for sun now... good luck.

It is the tropics,so having a brief rain shower in the afternoon or evening is normal. Also the Altantic and Carribean have some very active weather going on right now and more approaching from east.. Check here..
    www.nhc.noaa.gov
    ARE WE THERE YET??

We go to CN every September and the weather usually shows showers everyday. Thats the Caribbean. We seldom get the forecast showers and when we do it is usually a short rain. Hurricanes can however have a great impact on the weather. Don't worry be happy you're going to Couples.

Default weather

First of all congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Second of all, take a DEEP breath. Amanda and I just got back from our weddingmoon. We were married on the beach on the 23rd of August. I use to look at the weather forcast every day before we went and it always called for 40% to 50% chance of thunderstorms. In the week we were there I think it rained maybe three times for about 15 minutes each time. Don't stress over something you can't control. Besides, in the end I would not have cared if it rained or not, I would have still married the love of my life.

Btw, they say rain on your wedding day is good luck. It rained on our wedding day for about ten min. So here is to the nex 50 years!

Congrats and RELAX
    Jason and Amanda Loukota

Thanks so much for the info everyone, I feel a lot better! Congrats on the marriages also and we can't wait!!