Thread: cn or cti

Hybrid View

Default cn or cti

Hi everyone myself and my partner will be travelling to Jamaica from the uk in june next year to be married. Were new to couples but had a fantastic holiday in negril last year. It will be just the two of us for what we are hoping will be a nice quiet romantic wedding. We are staying at cti for 7 days then cn for 7 days and we are finding it hard to decide which resort to get married at.Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Not sure if it's to late for a response but I'd choose whichever resort you're staying at first! Why wait to get married :-)
    I booked the wedding ASAP from arriving just incase we get touched a bit to much from the Jamaican sun, no reason to be burnt on our wedding day. The sea wall at CTI has proved to be a beautiful wedding site for a lot of couples. It has a smaller beach though. So if you're hoping desperately to get married on the beach then CN on the 7 mile beach would be for you. But know they don't clear off the beach for you so maybe the small private beach of CTI is for you. hmm...