Default Couples Sans Souci Wins Best Hotel Spa in the Caribbean

Congratulations to all the hardworking men and women at Couples Sans Souci for winning this prestigious award.

Well Done!

Couples Resorts

Awesome Congrats Sans Souci!!! Knew I booked the right resort to use that $350 spa credit!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Congratulations, to everyone involved at CSS. I'm really glad we got the $350 spa credit, the free honeymoon 1/2hr couples massage for early booking. I was also thinking of adding the Magical Honeymoon Memories Package. It has another 1/2hr couples massage and $100 spa credit. Not to mention, the flowers, sparling wine on arrival, $50 gift shop credit, and the candle lit dinner with a personal waiter. I am definitely adding this package. It's no wonder that you have the best hotel spa in the Caribbean. My wife-to-be is over worked and under paid, she absolutely deserves this. Everyday that goes by, I hear more great news about Couples Resorts. I feel soo good about the decision I made to come to Couples Resorts, and to choose CSS. I want to thank you, for taking a huge weight off my shoulders. My job was planning the honeymoon, and her's is all the little details that have to do with the wedding. You made my job really easy. The hardest part was picking the right Couples resort. The spa is her #1 wish, and she is mine. I'm glad I picked the #1 HOTEL SPA IN THE CARIBBEAN!!!! Again, congrats to all the staff, and everyone involved at CSS. We will see you Oct. 19-26. Jonathan&Nikki (Martinsburg,WV)

And they laughed when you were introduced as "Chief Romance Officer", how dare they. Don't they know all the romance that you bring to the job?

Way to go CSS, I look forward to enjoying the services in December.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Congrats CSS! Can't wait to return in September and enjoy the spa treatment credits at the #1 Caribbean Spa! A couples massage, a hot stone massage and a soak in the mineral pool...Can't wait!

Hutdog you can rest assured that you have chosen the absolute best resort for a Honeymoon I have ever seen after tavels throughout the Caribbean. You will just LOVE IT!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Hutdog-
    You done good!!
    CSS not only has the BEST SPA (try a Hot Stone Massage, oooohh it's so nice!!) it is, for us, the MOST ROMANTIC place we've ever been. We love the other Couples Resorts as well, but CSS is truly a place to connect & re-connect with each other.
    I saw this video on YouTube and it just reminded me of how much I miss CSS...

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=979

Congrats on the upcoming marriage. I'm absolutely positive, without a doubt, you will love CSS & Jamaica. They have a "vibe" unlike anywhere else you will ever experience.

WOW look at all the great awards. Couples is THE best!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Greetings to all:

Here is the proud Spa Team at CSS with their well-deserved award from Travel+Leisure Magazine.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Couples Resorts

Default Lovely Picture of Lovely People

Congratulations to the Wonderful Staff at San Souci Spa. Your Dedication and Professionalism is Truly Appreciated by your Guest . Thank You , Thank You, Thank You . Just looking at the Group Picture one can see an Inner Beauty in Each and Every One of You that the camera magically captured , and you seem to "Pass it on" to us each time we visit.You are all Wonderful

Congrats to Pierre and his entire staff.
    This does NOT surprise me.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

I'm not a bit surprised! During our trip in April this year, I spent the one rainy day, using by spa credit. I finally did the hot stone massage and was not disappointed, that was the best massage I've every had. Way to go CSS!!!!

Well deserved!!!! Magic hands, and supreme location!