Default MAXERNIE Julie and Dave

Yippee!! Hi Julie & Dave, Enjoy your Fabulous Week At CN!! ENJOY Every Minute AND Happy 30th Anniversary! Have TOO Much FUN!!!
    Art xo Francine

Hi Julie - Hope you and Dave had a Good Flight and that you get to see this while you're in Paradise
    Have FUN!!!! Updates would be GREAT!! Hugs to ALL!! Woo Hoo!!

Thanks so much Francine!!!! A long travel day yesterday but still here early enough to enjoy a lot of the day. Lychee was YUMMY last night ... will definitely be going back there. We're having so much fun I fell asleep at the pool today & had an hour long nap .... should help keep me awake for the beach buffet & bonfire tonight .... they're setting up the food right now out around the pool instead of the beach this time. Gorgeous weather today. Elkie & the others at the pool bar say "HI Francine!!!!" ... Will send pix when I get home. More as I have time away from all the FUN of PARADISE!!!!! This is exactly what Dave & I needed for sure!!!! Better than we even remember & that's saying something.
    Julie

Hi Julie & Dave..... Where are our daily updates? Oh that's right, you're at CN and must be having TOO MUCH FUN!!! Yippee!!! Keep on Having a Ball!!!!
    ENJOY !!!
    A & F
    Art xo Francine

Everything is PERFECT here at CN .... Went snorkeling this morning & decided to do the night snorkel tonight so skipping the repeaters dinner. Hate to miss it but looking forward to this .... Steve @ watersports talked us into it with his pictures of what all you can see ..... Not too high on being out in the water at night but it will be an adventure. Other than a quick light shower about 3:00 today ..... another perfect weather day. Tomorrow is our anniversary plus I'll have to pack to leave on Wednesday so will let you know when we're back to reality. Having a WONDERFUL time ... Wish you were here.
    Julie

That stinkin' Good-Bye Bus is on it's way ..... Hard to believe a week has passed already. Another Perfect vacation at CN under our belts & back to dreaming about our next visit "home".
    Julie