Default mini bars in rooms at CN

Hello all,

My husband and I are going to CN in November. It is our first trip to Jamaica and to Couples and we are looking forward to a great experience. I booked a deluxe oceanfront room and it said in the description at the time that it had a stocked mini bar. When I look at the maps/panoramic views of CN and look at pictures of the rooms, the description on this room doesn't list a mini bar, though some rooms do? The way I read on here, it sounds like ALL rooms at CN have the stocked mini bar. Is that accurate? We do like to spend some time in the rooms by our selves in the afternoon and look forward to a cold Red Stripe Beer.

thanks

All the rooms at CN have mini bars. There is a card for you to fill out each day to let them know what you want. You will not get Red Stripe in your mini bar - only Caribe beer. We requested Miller Lite (no luck). Enjoy CN!!!!
    Cindy

thanks for the quick response......we'll drink Red Stripe when we are out on the beach or in the pool and whatever beer they put in the mini fridge....doesn't matter much as long as it's there.

Thanks again! Four months from today and we will be there!