Default Couples massages at CSA

I've heard great things about the spa at CSA, but do they offer couples massages on the beach?

78 days!!

Thanks!

If they do, I've never seen it. Been there >10 times. There is a hut with gauze drapes- could be for that.

I have not seen Couples Massages on the beach. Maybe it could be done as a special request? It can't hurt to ask. My husband and I had our massages last Feb. in the sports facility building, across the street from the main Couples Resort. I imagine it would be difficult to move the various oils, towels, etc. to the beach, then you'd take a chance on sand sticking to your body. Interesting thought, however!

Hi Lindsi84,
    Couples do offer massges on the beach. I think they offered a couples massage as well on the beach. They have a hut set up with gauze drapes that Nattygirl mentioned. I can't remember the prices but all of the massages on the beach were about twice the price of the massages in the spa. So we went to the spa and had a great massage. I would be interested in hearing from someone who has had a beach massage.
    Karon

Thanks for the input...if Karon is right, sounds like we'll be getting ours in the spa too!! Not a big deal though!!

The Beach Massage hut ,in our last few trips, has been usually occupied by folks sitting under it. very rare to see it used for a massage. The new spa area is awesome and Sue really enjoys it. oh you can get a couples massage in your room too, at an additional fee.

Randy

I thought they moved the spa. Does someone know exact location? I thought they moved it back some because on the map it looked further back. Did they do a complete renovation too?

The spa is in the area Feathers once was across the road. totally redone and excellent.

Randy