Default Guys in speedos at CN

Was going to visit CN soon and was wondering if guys wore speedos or just long trunks. Do not want to offend the ladies but do enjoy wearing them. Tell me ladies, what is your preference?

Wear what you want an what you find comfortable. It's no one else's business. Have a good time.

Crocs and capris for men are my favorite!
    Just kidding, wear what is comfortable for you, everything is good at Couples.

You will see men in Speedos. As for liking them, I prefer the nude beach. :-)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I think if you can pull it off, go for it!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I'm not a lady, but when we were at CN. I saw just a few males in speedo type suits.

I don't think any of us care one way or the other...doesn't offend me but I do "notice" when guys are wearing them

That's the beauty of Jamaica...there are all sizes and shapes and no makes a big deal out of it...it's all good!

Wear what you like or nothing at all!

We where at CN last May and I wore my speedo most days except when waterskiing or at the a/n beach. Didn't see too many others but then again, when on vacation you should dress for yourself and your SO and not worry too much about the other quests.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

no to Speedos. Just my opinion.
    Kim

although everyone seems to wear long trunks here in Ontario, I do like it when I see a guy walk by in a speedo old school I guess.

We went to CSA in 2009 and my husband wore the long boardshorts. He spent the entire 2 weeks hiking them up because they stuck to his legs and gave hime terrible tan lines! For Xmas and before our trip to CTI and CSS i ordered him 4 new bathing suits from Aussibum in Australia. 1 is a speedo type, 2 are short boardshorts (2 inch inseam) and one is a tight fitting short, similar to a speedo but heavier. He loved them all! Unfortunately, he also discovered the nude beach on that trip and has vowed to spend his days there when possible.

I always chuckle when I see guys wearing a "banana hammock". I don't really want to see a guy's junk that obvious, so I find I look away, but hey, really it's no different than women wearing a bikini, is it? So forget the rest of us and wear what you want.
    On a side note... My hubby usually wears swim shorts with the mesh lining that are quick dry. Board shorts are ok, but offer no "support" without underwear. The other thing he has is a "hybrid", if you will. It's not that shiney lycra, but a thicker material (and black, not bright yellow! lol), and the length is like the "boy cut" bottoms of some women's suits (maybe a bit shorter than men's boxer's). He found those easier to wear under a wet suit for diving, quick dry, and gave him a better tan. I think Nike makes them. You could take a look at those. They're a nice compromise.

i think speedos are offensive to all living oranisms

I personally prefer long trunks on a man speedos are unattractive.

I think you should wear whatever you are comfy in! It's vacation and a relaxing time! Have fun!
    Buddy is My Life, My Heart, My Soul!

If you're the 1 in a 1000 that can wear them and look good....fill your boots. If not I'm concerned that you even asked

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    I always chuckle when I see guys wearing a "banana hammock". I don't really want to see a guy's junk that obvious, so I find I look away, but hey, really it's no different than women wearing a bikini, is it? So forget the rest of us and wear what you want.
    There is one big difference. Women wax!

Once I was sitting on my beach chair when the guy next to me stood up and bent over to get his towel off of his chair which put his speedo wearing behind just inches from my face. Now this would be rude no matter what your attire, but this time it was particularly gruesome. If I had not already seen his face I would have sworn he was Robin Williams. His suit was truly engulfed by it. So the moral of the story is this. If you are going to wear one, please, please (PLEASE!!) do a little groundskeeping first.

It's all what you grew up with speedos are still very big in Europe and they were popular waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the 50's and 60's lol

No worries HDB, there are still those of us around that don't care to use our imagination all the time

lol @ banana boat up there

In my experience traveling both to Couples resorts and other resorts throughout the tropics many many European men wear speedo type suit and Europeans favor the tropics so if thats what your comfortable in thats what you should wear.

The only time a guy should wear a speedo is if you are getting ready for the 100 fly in the Olympics. Other than that, go for board shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    There is one big difference. Women wax!

..... (PLEASE!!) do a little groundskeeping first.

"manscaping"

So much for the non-judgemental attitude of Couples goers. LOL

"i think speedos are offensive to all living organisms"

I have to agree wholeheartedly with this comment!LOL