Default CTI Complimentary Wedding

My fiance and I are seriously considering having our wedding at CTI. The website shows a few pictures but not specificly of the wedding area where this will take place. We are very excited about everything at this resort! The only thing holding us back is not knowing exactly what our wedding would look like. Does anyone have wedding pictures or know where I can see pictures? It will just be the two of us and two other people there to witness. Thanks!

If you will look at the top of this page just under the pictures you will see a link that says 'weddings'. Click on that and there will be all sorts of information and you can also pose your question there. You might get a few more answers there. Congratulations!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We were married at CTI in November 2009 in a complimentary wedding.....just what we wanted and was incredible. Nothing to fear at all. What have you decided? We ofcourse were on the beach at 4 p.m. We did have some rain...before and was a bit overcast so they moved the reception inside to 8 Rivers which we didn't mind at all. Hired Rohan the photographer and got some great shots around the resort. We, like yourselves fell in love with the resort hearing about its many great features and photos on the message board, but is simply heaven when you arrive. We haven't had any luck with posting pictures on the board so please post an e-mail address and we will send some pictures along.

Enjoy!........Stephanie & Peter....CTI November 2009

Thats so great to hear!! My email is kendra.fogle@yahoo.com and any pictures at all would be wonderful! I'm thinking about 4pm as well and on the beach area.. So excited!! We want to do the complimentary wedding but we will be hiring a photographer! I can't wait!

Stephanie and Peter--we're getting married on oct 26 at CTI and were also wondering about location and the beach is definitely our first pick... i didn't know if you cared to e-mail me pictures as well? it's only going to be the 2 of us in Jamaica for the wedding and we're also using the resort photographer. thanks so much! it's yorke1@my.iecc.edu