Default Blending a custom drink at CTI

Hey all, this may seem like an odd question. We drink a blended health shake every day and there's no way we can go 11 days without it while we're at CTI, it's just that much a part of our normal diet. Would it be an unusual request for me to ask to get one blended up at one of the bars? I plan on taking the mix with us and would like to use the fresh fruit at the resort to make some new variations. I'll bring extra in case anyone wants one!!! This will help offset the glorious amount of food and drink we will be consuming.

I guess this brings up another question, is there an issue with bringing it into Jamaica in the first place? We take it everywhere, but I certainly don't want to cause a fuss. It is in sealed packets.

According to my countdown clock, there's 8 weeks, 4 days and 9 hours until we leave. See you in November.

Rick and Shannon

The Veggie Bar will get you taken care of.

They make fruit smoothies every morning. You might be able to ask them to mix it in or perhaps you could mix it in after they make the drink. Either way it never hurts to ask. I just don't remember there being a sink close by where they would be able to rinse the blender out after making your drink.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Gojurick View Post
    Hey all, this may seem like an odd question. We drink a blended health shake every day and there's no way we can go 11 days without it while we're at CTI, it's just that much a part of our normal diet. Would it be an unusual request for me to ask to get one blended up at one of the bars? I plan on taking the mix with us and would like to use the fresh fruit at the resort to make some new variations. I'll bring extra in case anyone wants one!!! This will help offset the glorious amount of food and drink we will be consuming.

I guess this brings up another question, is there an issue with bringing it into Jamaica in the first place? We take it everywhere, but I certainly don't want to cause a fuss. It is in sealed packets.

According to my countdown clock, there's 8 weeks, 4 days and 9 hours until we leave. See you in November.

Rick and Shannon
    I also take shake with me EVERYWHERE I GO! And I plan on bringing it to Jamaica! Funny! We may be using the same stuff!

Thanks, I was thinking the veggie bar might be my best shot. I can't imagine they don't have some way to clean the blenders. I'm not allergic or adverse to mixing a variety of things, but I imagine some people would be very particular.

I know what I said about not having a sink close by might sound weird, but they don't make a bunch of different shakes, they have one flavor each morning that they make.

Now...the Veggie Bar is a good option and they DO have a sink for rinsing the blender out, I was just thinking about first thing in the morning.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Veggie bar would be your best bet (say hi to Racine). Otherwise, try the Spa bar.

They should be washing the blenders between smoothies anyway.

Yes, both the Veggie and Spa bars make killer smoothies, but so does the Patio, so don't overlook that option - plus it's the only spot where you can get one for breakfast. Yum!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Thanks, I have my shake for breakfast usually, but I'll drink it for lunch or dinner. As long as I get it, I don't get too cranky.

Thefitone - does your shake come in a little black bag with green or brown powder inside? :-) If so, you know what I mean about not being without it.