Default Jerk tour is canceled

Unfortunately, we won't be going to Couples in October. Karen's cancer needs treatment at a specialty clinic and that means we're staying home. We'll miss everyone, but hopefully things will be better come next April and we can return to our home away from home.

Please keep Karen in your prayers and good thoughts.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Karen will be in our thoughts and prayers. hoping for a quick and positive resolution for this issue.

April soon come mon,

Randy

Wow Ricky... I had no idea Karen was sick. Please send her our best. She'll be in our thoughts & prayers.

Thanks Randy, but it's going to be a long, drawn out process that puts Karen in the fight of her life. Trust me, the moment we get an okay from her doctors, we'll be coming home to Jamaica again.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Good luck with everything! Hopefully we'll see you in april.
    Erika & Sean

Ricky, a lot of new great treatments are available these days. our family has seen them work. both our mothers have fought the good fight and my mom is in remission and Sue's is finishing treatment with a very positive outlook.

we will continue to keep Karen in our thoughts and prayers.

Randy

Ricky,
    Steve and I both send our very best to both you and Karen and can't wait to see you next October at CSA!!
    It won't be the same without seeing you guys there!
    Please give Karen our best,
    Terri