Default CSS ...what's your favorite room category?

Hi all,
    AT CSA, many guests enjoy the Atrium suites, which is what we had last vaca.and really did like that room.
    So now my question is.........what's everyone favorite category at CSS?

Kathy

At CSS our favorite rooms are the Penthouse Suites. Great views, large two room suite with 2 TV's Enormous bathrooms with huge walkin showers. Balcony the size of a large room

Penthouse...specifically D14

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Default Favorite room...

We started out our stay in a one bedroom beachfront suite with Jacuzzi... we didn't care for it so they moved us to a one bedroom oceanfront suite... I think it was in E block. We had to sign a waver because it was a "downgrade"... but it was awesome! The view was absolutely breathtaking! It was also huge compared to the other room. We're going back in 2 weeks and we will definitely be staying there

does the rooms really look like the pics? we booked the beachfront at css

Quote Originally Posted by el stanfield View Post
    does the rooms really look like the pics? we booked the beachfront at css
    http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...ss_beachfront/ pictures of our beachfront room at css

We've stayed in the one bedroom ocean suite in G-block and loved it the most!! We've also stayed in a penthouse suite in E-block and loved that too! The only one we didn't like so much was a beachfront. Here's a link to pictures we took of our trip this year where we stayed in the penthouse and beachfront (there's also pics of CSA in this grouping) http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7624040604608/ and some from our visit last year to CSS where we stayed in the one bedroom ocean http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/.

Hope this answers your questions!

Bart & Bug

Default Roh

We are booked in ROH and I'm really wondering what category we'll end up getting. Hope we have a patio or balcony.

D-17 was good (not fantastic) & G-2 was spectacular-both were one-bedroom ocean suites. Just mentioning the numbers so you can make a request for or against, at check-in of course, as they don't accept advance requests.

Quote Originally Posted by tan line View Post
    D-17 was good (not fantastic) & G-2 was spectacular-both were one-bedroom ocean suites. Just mentioning the numbers so you can make a request for or against, at check-in of course, as they don't accept advance requests.
    ....I was told a while back, that due my sometimes bad knees; The "A" or "B" Block would be preferable. Any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by acranger View Post
    ....I was told a while back, that due my sometimes bad knees; The "A" or "B" Block would be preferable. Any thoughts on this?
    the link i posted was to our room in b26. loved it, wouldn't want to be anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by acranger View Post
    It would be the best choice for bad knees. Keep in mind that the entertainment 5 of the 7 nights is at the Balloon Bar which is just outside the lobby and up the stairs from "A" & "B" blocks. They will provide a shuttle though if you request it.

We stayed in E-10 & D-14 on our 2 trips to CSS, both Penthouses. E-10 was OK, not great. D-14 was amazing!!!

acranger,

A & B Block are on the lower level, near the beach, which would require less walking and stair climbing. If you need to go up to the upper level (i.e. lobby) and aren't able to make the walk you can call and they'll send a car for you.

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    the link i posted was to our room in b26. loved it, wouldn't want to be anywhere else
    ....Good deal. Hopefully, we can get one of these. We were in room 9306 when we were at CN last November. Great room, but there were those 36 steps!! We didn't go back to the room any more than we had to.