Default Airport Transfer

Quick question... This is our first time at Couples and in Jamaica. Do we need to do anything special before we leave for the airport transfer?

I hope this isn't a silly question.

After you clear customs go directly to the Couples Lounge (which is about 100' from where you exit customs) Check in with the people their and they will take care of everything. Your Couples vacation has begun!

The question that is not asked is the silly question

Just make sure you packed everything. The folks there at the front desk will make sure everything is taken care of.

Use the bathroom and grab a red stripe for the road.

Awesome thanks !!! I can't wait. I'm looking forward to some relaxation. This will be a month after I walk the Breast Cancer 3 Day and I need a break from everything :-)

Another airport question...
    When you land, how long does it usually take to get your luggage, go through customs, and travel to CSS? I have been to places where they look through everything and I have been places that they barely give a glance at what you have. We're trying to make some sort of plans as to what time we will be getting to CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyandLesterP View Post
    Another airport question...
    When you land, how long does it usually take to get your luggage, go through customs, and travel to CSS? I have been to places where they look through everything and I have been places that they barely give a glance at what you have. We're trying to make some sort of plans as to what time we will be getting to CSS.
    immigration took 30ish minutes and 28 minutes of that was the line to get to the person, customs took me 5 seconds, my wife took 5 minutes, bus ride is 90 minutes. When you get to baggage claim there will be a good chance that your bags have been taken off the carousel and lined up next it. from there it's off to customs then the lounge