Default Questions for Randy

Hi Randy, we're trying to plan our visit. Being a large expense we have to save for, looking at all our options seems prudent

I know you replied to me in another thread regarding the Secret Rendezvous, but I wasn't sure if that was an isolated case.

If we were to book something through Couples directly and bypass our travel agent and book our own flights...

1. Are the prices on the Couples websites for all bookings per person or per room?

2. How far in advance can we book?

3. Are all your bookings all inclusive?

Thanks for any insite.

Sue

1. If you look to the right in the Travel Summary column, the total is for 2 people. The price in the middle column is the individual price.

2. If you are booking for SR, then 30-60 days in advance depending on when it is announced. If you are booking for a specific resort, we have booked up to 2 years in advance.

3. All bookings are all-inclusive.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Sue my best advice is to go to the "FIND A TRAVEL AGENT" section here on the left side of the screen. Contact an agent near you and talk to them. They will be able to help you find what you're looking for, especially if you're on a budget. My travel agent had been to most of the Couples resorts so she spoke from experience when we asked questions. They'll be able to tell you when the cheapest rates are and then you can plan accordingly. Travel agents also know the best times to book flights. Also it's my experience that whether you book a trip yourself online or go through an agent the price is almost the same. I'd never book any long, expensive trip myself online and I like supporting local small businesses. Good luck and I know you'll enjoy your time in Paradise!

Juli, thanks for that info

Quote Originally Posted by steveg52 View Post
    Sue my best advice is to go to the "FIND A TRAVEL AGENT" section here on the left side of the screen. Contact an agent near you and talk to them. They will be able to help you find what you're looking for, especially if you're on a budget......
    Thanks Steve. I guess I'm going to talk to a couple of travel agents. If we want to book something a couple of years in advance, they should still be able to do it? So far they've all referred to their travel books which don't extend that far in advance. We have a budget, but it's not written in stone, just something to work with and save towards.

Don't forget about the Love Away Plan. Pay $100 down and $100 a month and the balance due 45 days before your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue_&_Mike View Post
    . . . . If we want to book something a couple of years in advance, they should still be able to do it? So far they've all referred to their travel books which don't extend that far in advance. We have a budget, but it's not written in stone, just something to work with and save towards.
    Consider booking directly with Couples. Couples has a "love away" program that makes a charge to your credit card every month so that you pay a little bit each month up to the date of your vacation. That might make it easier for you to budget.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You can also do the same with most travel agents, you might have to intially put down a larger deposit, but then you can make payments. What I have also done for clients is set up a gift registry, which people can call and give as shower gifts. There are still very good travel agents out there who will make sure you get the best price and service.