Default CSS or CTI for December 09 Honeymoon

So i've looked at both places and liked both. Getting married in December 09, and was thinking of CTI Deluxe Ocean view room. Wanted to know if the room & Bathroom is small for a 5 day stay or should i do couples sans souci for a larger room? All the advice/input is welcomed. My fiance has never been to Jamaica and i heard couples is the way to do it

I would go to CTI. The staff is great, resort is great. We did the trading places this year at CSS and just did not like the place. Lots and Lots of steps, the AN area has people walking behind and it is hard to get service.

The rooms at CTI are nice and new.

Go to CTI!!! It is awesome. You will love the layout of the resort, the staff is the best there is. The food is to die for. The excursions that are offered at the resort are a blast. You can't really lose with either resorts, but CTI is and will always be my #1 choice

Default CTI Dec. 09 Honeymoon

So a few replies and i think i will lean towards CTI. Im going to book the Deluxe Ocean View has anyone been in that room or should i book the supreme? Are the rooms small, or big enough to stay for 5 days

In my opinion CSS is the most romantic of all the couples. There are alot of steps but the views are breathtaking. The service also can't be beat. Ask and you shall recieve is their attitude. I am sure you will get a hundred different opinions. Go to the resort that speaks to your heart. You can't go wrong with either place.
    Denise

Normally I would totally recommend CSS for a honeymoon as it's the most romantic by far BUT for only a 5 day short stay go for CTI it's the second most romantic Couples resort. CSS is so big compared to CTI that you would never get to experience alot of it in just 5 days.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    So a few replies and i think i will lean towards CTI. Im going to book the Deluxe Ocean View has anyone been in that room or should i book the supreme? Are the rooms small, or big enough to stay for 5 days
    The rooms are standard hotel size rooms but they have great big closets to keep all your luggage and stuff out of the way and big wonderful balconies. We have stayed in the deluze catagory for 7 nights and could have stayed longer. Nice rooms!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    We like the Deluxe or Premier because of the location. Superior are located in the South wing (or Building #1) and don't have a direct view of the beach or island. Instead the view is of the adjoining bay. That's the main difference between those rooms.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015