Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: June 2011

Default June 2011

It'll be here before we know it. Who else will be there in June?

We're Matt & Kristen from Colorado. This will be our third trip to CN, fourth trip to Couples. We'll be there 11-16 June.

Anybody else yet????

We'll be at CN June 6th through the 13th with close to about 40 friends.

Just booked our first week at CSA and are soooo excited! We have another week and are thinking about CN; any suggestions?

40 friends...holy cow! What's going on?

June 21st - June 28th for our 12 year wedding anniversary! We go every year = this will be our 17th or 18th time (lost count). We also booked the secret rendezvous for Nov (hubby bday) so excited as we have never done that before... For the 1st timers you will not be disappointed for repeaters - welcome home!
    Dorothy & James - Delaware

My wife and I will there June 28-July 5....This will be our second time to couples but 6th time to Jamaica. We First went in 2005 and can't stop going every year. THE COUNTDOWN ALWAYS KEEPS ME GOING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MnK View Post
    40 friends...holy cow! What's going on?
    Our wedding is on the 9th. We just asked friends if they wanted to go and alot said they wanted to. I think we have at least 18 or 19 couples booked at this time with a few other couples interested but on the fence. My cousin and his wife said he was going to go for two weeks. He said that he will meet us there when we arrive. He would do it to. I think we are going to go deep sea fishing a couple of us may also try to get our dive certifications. Everyone except 3 or 4 couples are going for the entire week. Most of them said that if did not ask them they would have never done it. Last time we were there, there was only 3 couples.

Bob and Pam from Indiana will be there June 2 - 10 for our 5th Visit

I'm so excited - my husband and I will be going to Couples Negril for our 2nd time June 10th through 17th, 2011. We might see some of you there. We've been to CN once before - it was on our honeymoon in August 2001 - we loved it. We went to Couples San Souci in 2006 for an early celebration of our 5-year anniversary during my birthday week, because my husband is a school teacher and can't go on vacation in early August usually (teacher meetings). CSS was wonderful too, but we're anxious to visit the beach at CN again.

My husband and I are going in June. This will be our first time to a Couples resort, so I am excited...

My husband and I and a few other couples will be there June1-7. This is our first time and I can't wait!!!!

My Boyfriend and I will be returning for our second trip to couples 31/05 - 14/06. We cant wait.

Getting married June 4th!! We will be there the first through the tenth, and some friends and family are coming, too! Can't wait!!

can't wait to see james and dorothy again. We will be there the 18th-25th

Bob and Pam from Indiana.. We added a day, we will be there June 2 - 11th.

I'm getting married on June 4th. Our honeymoon will be from June 5th - June 12th. It looks like I'll be seeing some of you there! I'm so excited, but nervous. Neither my fiance, nor myself have ever been out of the country. Any advice on staying at CN?

Couples is wonderful.. Just relax and enjoy your stay. Take the resort orientation, talk to the staff, they are all great. We have never had a bad time or bad experience.

Madison, I second what Sharker just said. I'll buy you a drink to celebrate your nuptials! I'm the goofy chick with the white hair. (In fact...I'll pay for all of your drinks!)

Kriten

My man and I will be there on our honeymoon, June 6th thru the 13th. There will also be another couple with us!!! This will be our first time, We are very excited!!!

Default Repeaters Dinner

As this is our second trip, my boyfriend and I will be going to our first repeaters dinner on Monday 6th June 2011.

Will anyone else be at that dinner?

Default June 12-19

Howdy, wife and I are from Seattle going on our first real vacation together here at CN for our 5 year anniversary. It's also a kind of celebration of the fact that we are both also 30 this year. Wife as never before been on a real vacation outside long weekends or our somewhat short honeymoon adventure in the mountains. It will be my first real vacation since about 7th grade! Neither of us have been anywhere outside the USA or Canada, so this is all a new experience for us. We will be happy to be away from the kids alone for a week! Hopefully there will be some couples there around our age, though either way is no big deal.
    Can't wait to see Rick's Bar and do the booze cruise!

cheers,
    Josh & Ama

Default June 12-19

Howdy, wife and I are from Seattle going on our first real vacation together here at CN for our 5 year anniversary. It's also a kind of celebration of the fact that we are both also 30 this year. Wife as never before been on a real vacation outside long weekends or our somewhat short honeymoon adventure in the mountains. It will be my first real vacation since about 7th grade! Neither of us have been anywhere outside the USA or Canada, so this is all a new experience for us. We will be happy to be away from the kids alone for a week! Hopefully there will be some couples there around our age, though either way is no big deal.
    Can't wait to see Rick's Bar and do the booze cruise!

cheers,
    Josh & Ama

Bob and Pam from Indiana, we will be at the repeaters dinner June 6th also.

We just booked our first trip to Couples Negril. We will
    be there June 18th - 25th, 2011.
    We are excited and looking forward to a fun filled trip!
    Hope to meet some of you!

I look forward to possibly meeting some of you while in Couples Negril June 10th-17th!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast