Thread: Orientation

Default Orientation

We are arriving in Mo'Bay on Wednesday at about 11:30 am. We will have taken a red-eye from Phoenix and a morning flight from Charlotte so we will have been traveling for some time. About what time do you think we will arrive at CTI? Should we anticipate having the orientation right away or will it be the next morning?

Thanks much!

My_AZ

Default Orientation

You can do it the next morning. They have it every day at 10:00 and 5:00.

Quote Originally Posted by My_AZ View Post
    . . . . Should we anticipate having the orientation right away or will it be the next morning?
    The orientation tour is offered twice daily at 10 am and 5 pm. If you're interested, you just show up in the main lobby. Orientation isn't mandatory, and the resort doesn't assign you to a particular tour.
    Last edited by Pamela; September 7th, 2010 at 09:55 AM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

In July my wife and I took the red eye (from Phoenix to Charlotte) arriving in Mo' Bay at arround 10:00 am. By the time it was all said and done, it was about 3 and 1/2 hours from landing to getting to our room.

We took a short nap, and did the 5:00 orientation on the day that we arrived. It didn't take too long and was a good way to get the feel of the place. The orientation finishes up before any of the restaurants are open for service. We at at the Verandah the first night, and called it an early evening.

The next morning we were already oriented, and ready to go!

You will most likely be tired on the day of arrival (we were), but the orientation was not too taxing.

Default also coming from AZ

We will be taking that same red-eye from PHX and then through Charlotte arriving in MoBay on the 20th and were planning to nap and then orient at 5pm the first day. Thanks for the info!