Thread: Missing CSA!

Default Missing CSA!

It's been almost 3 months since we were in paradise. I am constantly thinking of Jamaica and the wonderful memories and people at CSA!! I never thought I'd have this sinking feeling of wanting to go back so bad! I'm sure I'm not alone though

It has now been nearly 15 months since we have been to our beloved Jamaica and CSA. I feel your pain! We are anxiously awaiting our return (which, unfortunatly, has not been booked yet).

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

I also know how you feel. We have been back 8 months now and we still talk about our wonderful time in Jamaica at CTI. We are hoping to get back late 2012 or early 2013. We are constantly telling people what a wonderful time we had!

It took us over 48 months to get back after our first trip! We were last there in April and we are fortunate enough to be able to go back in a few weeks for a shorter trip. It's a lot easier to leave when you have another trip already planned.

I hear you, its been three months for us too. My friends have started to roll thier eyes when I bring up CSA and have started asking if I was hired to be a spoke person for the resort. LOL

Sigh... we constantly think of JA & long to be home @ CSA. Doesn't matter if we've just came back from CSA or if it's been a few months or more (argh!) since our last trip. We're always 'jonsing' for CSA. Razzl

The antidote for CSA withdrawal is to book your return trip, ours is 4/2011,
    ARE WE THERE YET??

I'm having the same issue. We got back 5 days ago and I can honestly say I'm depressed! We're going back in 2013 or 2014 but that seems like ages from now! I think looking at all of my pictures is only making it worse. I broke out the jerk sauce tonight for my bloody mary.

I can relate! We have been back from CN for 7 months and I think about it constantly...so, I picked 7 or 8 resorts in different countries and researched each one as a possibility for Feb. 2011. Guess what...we always come back to Couples being the best choice for many reasons. A good airfare to Mo'bay came up a few weeks ago so we booked that part of our trip already. Just have to book the resort itself...we already know that we're going to try CSA next February...just waitin' for a good price.