Default ? about airport shuttle to CSA...

from Montego Bay. How often or what times do they run? What is the latest time the shuttle runs from Montego Bay?

Thank you, Ken.

They call the shuttles when they have passengers. We have usually waited no more than 15 minutes to get our ride.

I assume you are concerned because you have a late arriving flight. Regardless of your arrival time, a shuttle will be available. The resort schedules shuttles based on guest flight arrivals. That is why you need give the resort your flight numbers before you go. If you booked your flight on your own, as apposed to throough Couples, just call 1-800-COUPLES and let reservations know your flight itinerary. They will then be sure to have shuttle service ready.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We had a travel nightmare many years ago, and instead of landing in Montego Bay at 2:30 in the afternoon, we landed at 2:30 in the morning. We awakened the lone immigration officer on duty and proceeded to the Couples desk (this was before Couples had a lounge), fully expecting to have to sleep there until someone showed up at a more respectable hour.

Much to our surprise, there was a driver waiting for us at the desk. We called Couples with every changed flight to provide our new ETA/arriving flight number, and Couples made sure that we weren't stranded. As long as Couples expects your arrival, they will take care of you.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Great news. Thank you for the replies.

You will be amazed at how fast they get you on a shuttle to the resort. We arrived at Montego Bay at 11:30 A.M. and we had to quickly grab a beer and go to the shuttle. (We were only in the lounge a minute.) We got to the resort without stopping or having any rode delays and we got to spend the whole afternoon at the beach.YEA!