Default Gym and Fitness Classes

How is the gym and fitness classes at CSA? I've been in a fitness kick lately and I'm excited about the facilities and classes- any recommendations?

Thanks,
    Laila
    Only 3 days left!!!!

The gym is decent, haven't taken any classes, but others have said they are nice and provide a good workout. A word of advice, go early to the gym. I mean 6 or 6:30 in the AM. It is an open air gym, which is nice, but it gets HOT early. Even early in the morning you will work up a lot of sweat. Personally, I like that. Others do not like to sweat a lot, my wife is one. But you will sweat, a lot, if you work out at CSA. They also provide towels and a big cooler of cold water is set up in the gym. Nice.

You will have a variety of classes to choose from. Plus too there will be a visiting pro onsite teaching classes @ 9am and then again in the afternoon around 5 pm. You'll have classes from body conditioning to low-impact, cycle and aqua. They also have a resident pro Donovan if you prefer to do personal training. Facilities are up-to-date and the group exercise room is now air conditioned!

CSA has the best athletic facility in the caribbean! You'll be very happy.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

The fitness center is fantastic!! The weights and equipment are in great shape and the tennis courts rock.

The fitness classes, IMHO, range from palatable to just plain bad. I have yet to have a "fantastic" class. I don't do aerobics, but the yoga I have taken was either taught by someone who wasn't a yoga instructor (i.e. once a pilates instructor, and once a personal trainer) or it's just glorified stretching. The spin class last time I was there was disjointed, but passable. (and you can make any spin class a good workout if you try.)

But Donovan is fantastic. (Wonderful personal trainer) and the Tennis Instructors are the best.

Have a great trip!
    V