Thread: Age

Default Age

My wife and I booked a secret rendezvous package in November. We are both 22. Will there be people our age, or is everyone a lot older?

We first went to CSA when we were your age and we were some of the younger people there but there were others. When we were there this past April there were many younger than us but also many older. The oldest person I met was well into her 80's. She was there for her great granddaughter's wedding. I sort of prefer the older crowd. They are polite, respectful, fun to talk to and not loud an obnoxious like many of the younger couples that were there at the time. Most of the people there are nice, no matter how old they are.

While at CTI in July, we saw couples in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and possibly older. We are in our late 40's, but talked with several newly weds in their 20's.

They named the resort, "Couples", not "Youngsters" or "Fogies". Age is not an emphasis. It is a resort where the two of you can enjoy being a couple.

Have fun!

Congrats on booking. I'm sure you won't regret it. Let us know when you find out where you're going.

We just came back from CTI and I would say the age was tilted in favor of younger, but after the weekend and a large wedding and their guests left, it went back to being spread out evenly. We met and made friends with people 20 years older and 20 years younger than us (yes we are about 40. I will say that if you're looking for a spring break type of crowd, Couples won't be the place for you.

I'm going to CSS in Nov and I'm 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgeandtonya View Post
    My wife and I booked a secret rendezvous package in November. We are both 22. Will there be people our age, or is everyone a lot older?
    Everytime I have gone there it seems like there are more younger than older b/c of it being such a big honeymoon spot. You'll LOVE it!!! i'll be there in 18 days!!