Default How big are the towels?

I know this may sound weird, but how big are the towels they give you at the beach and pool? I know everyone says not to bring your own, but I love my big towels. Just wondering...Thanks!

Towels are plenty big and very thick. Better than almost anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsalwaysright View Post
    I know this may sound weird, but how big are the towels they give you at the beach and pool? I know everyone says not to bring your own, but I love my big towels. Just wondering...Thanks!
    The towels are a great size... big enough to cover the lounge chairs... i would hate to pack towels... so big and take up space that my inflatable beer pong table needs...

I'm 6'1" and when laying on a towel, the back of my head touches, as do my calves.

They are are also thick.

HUGE!!! And Thick!!!

I don't like little ones either and they didn't bother me. I am sure I have seen bigger but the ones they have are pretty big. The beach towels are a little bigger than the bath towels, I think.

never measured but they are a good length probably between 5-6 feet in length. Will pretty much cover the length of the chair cushions.
    Very few people take their own, some did but very few. You can change your towel repetitively so always a clean one...gotta think after a week your own towel might not be too fresh...and trying to wash it will take forever to dry in the Jamaica humidity...

They are big!! even better, they are thick and you can exchange them every day for fresh ones!

Good-size towels, very nice, no need to waste room in your suitcase for beach towels.