Thread: Sarongs at CTI

Default Sarongs at CTI

To you CTI veterans…has anyone ever seen a Sarong with the print of the Jamaican flag/colors while shopping?

Thanks!

absolutely.....I bought one at CTI 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by longingforhome View Post
    absolutely.....I bought one at CTI 3 years ago
    Thanks!

Can the wife wear a sarong at the CTI Island to get up to go to teh bar or bathroom or? Is it totally nude till we go back to the mainland?

Sorry what i meant to ask , If wife has a bikini cover up,, skirt thing for her bottom can she wear it with out the bikini bottoms around the isle?

It is totally nude all the time. I'm sure if she wanted to wear it to the bathroom, that would probably be fine. You're suppose to drop everything when you arrive on the island and you don't put it on until you are waiting for the boat to take you back over to the pier. It's all good. Everybody else is naked to.

So when you get to the island everyone disrobes together? Can you not wear your clothing to your lounge chair and then disrobe?

When you arrive on the Island you find an area to sit and they expect you to disrobe with in 10 to 15 minutes. If not they will ask you to leave. They are very strict about that rule. No, you cannot wear any type of clothing when you sitting on a lounge

Just to clarify an unspoken rule: PLEASE use the beach towels between your naked bum and the loungers and to sit on anywhere else, including the edge of the pool and stools that are not under water.