Default SSB New Hot Tub Photos

There has been some discussions on the hot tub at SSB and how it was old and worn. As has been mentioned, the hot tub was replaced on July 1st this year and I took some photos when we where there in July. The hew hot tub is the same size as the previous one but much nicer. It has taken me a while to get my photos done this year but here they are. As always, you can click on the image for a larger view.

SSB's New Hottub by Jeff Brint, on Flickr

SSB's New Hottub by Jeff Brint, on Flickr
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

That deck looks awful. I have not been to SSB yet. Going in Jan. Looks like it is very easy to get a splinter there.

Three years and no splinters. No worries mon!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Jeffmon is right. The deck does look pretty bad in these photos, but it's not been a problem in our experience. I think it's mostly just weirdly streaked by years of things being spilled and drying unevenly (but that's just a guess).

It was also damp from a rain shower during the night. These photos were taken between 6:00 am and 6:30 am.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by quasiguru View Post
    That deck looks awful. I have not been to SSB yet. Going in Jan. Looks like it is very easy to get a splinter there.

I agree. That deck is kind of awful. It hasn't been great since our 1st time to Sans Souci in Jan 2001. I wish they would replace the decking. And, I wish they would install a different kind of huttub.

Sans Souci hottub deck in Jan 2001 (pre-Couples days):
    Name:  GLSS.AN.Hottub_01.01.jpg
Views: 1696
Size:  48.1 KB

But, despite those thoughts, CSS is still my favorite resort out of 39 tropical vacations (we've been there 5x & will be booking #6 soon) !! That hottub is such a small part of the whole wonderful package at CSS that once you're there I doubt you'll even give it a 2nd thought !!

Jackie