Thread: Back to reality

Default Back to reality

Hello everyone,
    I know my husband and I aren't very active on here.
    But since we recently got back from an amazing week at CSS I figured I'd drop a few lines.
    Amazing doesn't really even begin to describe it. All the employees we came across throughout our stay were just fantastic, always smiling and making sure our stay was going well.
    The food was beyond delicious.
    I'm sure we didn't see and do everything we could have, but hey that's just more of reason (not that we really needed one) to go back next year!
    You will all have to forgive me, I'm not very good with reviews.

Anyways, anyone that was at CSS from the 1st to 6th and hung out at the beach bar a lot, hubby and I were the couple along with another that had one too many Bob Marley's in a row everyone was great.
    Looking forward to having a round about the same time next year!

Howdy! We were there the 2nd thru the 8th. We were at the beach bar every day! lol Hubby was always wearing his Aggie cap & a CFL..commit for life shirt. We were celebrating our 16th anniv. I was able to have one Bob Marley, which we lit, for a couple of b-day honors..always drink it w/ a straw

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Howdy! We were there the 2nd thru the 8th. We were at the beach bar every day! lol Hubby was always wearing his Aggie cap & a CFL..commit for life shirt. We were celebrating our 16th anniv. I was able to have one Bob Marley, which we lit, for a couple of b-day honors..always drink it w/ a straw
    Congrats on the Anniversary...for us, it was an early anniversary (5 years) celebration.
    I agree, definitely with the straw! haha