Default January 9-16 2011

Me and my soon to be wife will be there for our honeymoon. Getting married the 8th. Anyone else plan on being there then, If so introduce yourself. look forward to having some cocktails and fun!

Hi There,

We are Kevin and Becky from the UK. Will be at CN Jan 1st through 15th. Trip 17 to CN.....Yeah we like it. Some other friends from Florida are arriving 3rd through 15th and another couple from NC 12th through 19th. See you there.
    Peace

Congrats on wedding! My wife and I will be there 8th to 15th celebrating our 25th. See you then maybe

Congrats on your wedding. We are Kirk and Beth from Michigan. This is our first trip to couples and are thrilled! We will be there from January 8th to 15th. Hope to see you there!

Congrats on your wedding. My husband and I will be there for our honeymoon the 8th-14th, although we were married May 28, 2010! Long overdue Honeymoon! Can't wait only 4 days left! Amy & Al. Philadelphia Pa.

We will be there from Jan 10-17 and we will be getting married on the 13th! Only two days away! We are so excited to get away from this snow and cold weather here in Jersey!