Default Jewelry Store Suggestion

We may venture out from CSS to Ocho Rios and wondered about the jewelry stores. Has anyone found a reputable shop for tanzanites? Thanks for your help.

There is a jewelry store on site at CSS and also the GEM Palace in the Island Village shopping center.
    Dianavr

Check with Lij and he will help you. The first year we were there I told him what I was looking for and he gave me a place to go.
    Linda

Unfortunately Lij is no longer at CSS...

Gem Palace!

Hi RubiGal04,
    What happened to Lij??? He was AWESOME!

suzyQ

SuzyQ... I agree... Lij did an awesome job there! Wherever he landed is fortunate to have him and we'll miss him a BUNCH.

I know last year when we were at CSS Lij was in school. I wonder if he finished. If that is the case, best of luck to him.
    Linda

The Jewel Box right on the grounds of CSS is very nice and will take good care of you.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Jewelry Store Suggestion

If you want beautiful Tanzanite, you don't even have to leave the resort. The Jewel Box right on CSS property has the best. It is from "The House of Tanzanite". Harry is the jeweler there and he is great. I have gotten several pieces from him. You can not get this great quality (in the Midwest)that The Jewel Box carries. Tell Harry Teresa sent you. Here is my ring that my hubby got me @CSS in January for our anniversary.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Teresa