Default New Photos Added

I just added over 435 photos from our trip to CSS last July to the Couples Resorts Photos group on flickr. There are photos of CSS and CTI during our Trading Places Day. I hope everyone enjoys.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Nice!

LOTS of great photos. Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying them.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

To: Jeffmon-
    Loved your pictures of CSS and CTI!!! Did you guys stay at both resorts? We are booked for 10 days at CTI in Feb.2011, but I was thinking of trading places to CSS for a couple of days. Can you give some insight on this if you have traded places! Thanks for your input!! Again we LOVED your pictures!!!

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig

Thanks! No we stayed at CSS and took the Trading Places trip over to CTI on Monday. The Trading Places trip is only for one afternoon, but worth it to check out the other resort.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jamie&craig.feb.2011 View Post
    To: Jeffmon-
    Loved your pictures of CSS and CTI!!! Did you guys stay at both resorts? We are booked for 10 days at CTI in Feb.2011, but I was thinking of trading places to CSS for a couple of days. Can you give some insight on this if you have traded places! Thanks for your input!! Again we LOVED your pictures!!!
    I just noticed that you guys have already been there and back now. Sorry for answering your post so late.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Default How do I add a group of photos?

Just returned from CN and have hundreds of beautiful photos of the resort, but I cannot figure out how to post them as a group rather than having to post 3 at a time?

If you are uploading them to the message board, you can't post them as group. What I do is I already upload my photos to Flickr and then I just add images to the post that link to the images from my flickr account. I add an image to the post using the Insert Image icon which looks like a square with a mountain. It will ask for the url that points to your photo somewhere online. I don't normally use the Attachment icon (99% of the time).

I'm not sure if I answered your question adequately or not. There is some more information on posting images in the help section. Here are some links to a couple of the threads.
    How to Insert Your Pictures into your Posts
    Photo Contest Tech Talk, Questions and Posting Hints
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Hey Jeffmon,

I just added some pictures to your Flickr group!! Thanks for pointing me in the direction!! Love seeing others photos, and sharing photos as well!!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

I'm uploading some of our pics from our CTI trip right now! I know before we went I wanted to see pictures of EVERYTHING, so hopefully people that have never been will enjoy all of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Axtella View Post
    Hey Jeffmon,

I just added some pictures to your Flickr group!! Thanks for pointing me in the direction!! Love seeing others photos, and sharing photos as well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraH View Post
    I'm uploading some of our pics from our CTI trip right now! I know before we went I wanted to see pictures of EVERYTHING, so hopefully people that have never been will enjoy all of these!
    Great! I'll have to go take a look.
    Last edited by Jeffmon; April 4th, 2011 at 08:42 AM.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Great Job Jeff!!!
    The other day I was feeling really home sick and saw you'd posted a bunch of new pics. I was looking for the one you took of all us last year down on SSB. The pic of the "back side" of SSB. We'd love to have a copy... Could you email it to us? bigwillietex@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Jeff and Susan

Quote Originally Posted by bigwillie View Post
    Great Job Jeff!!!
    The other day I was feeling really home sick and saw you'd posted a bunch of new pics. I was looking for the one you took of all us last year down on SSB. The pic of the "back side" of SSB. We'd love to have a copy... Could you email it to us? bigwillietex@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Jeff and Susan
    I get it right to ya!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos